“Great Gyro!”

Brookfield's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We serve breakfast,lunch and dinner in a casual,welcoming atmosphere. All of our meals, soups, sauces and baked goods are freshly prepared from family recipes. We have something on our menu for everyone, from Eggs Benedict & Corned Beef Hash to the Best Burger or Salmon Dinner in town! You will enjoy fast, friendly service at a reasonable price. Value and quality delivered with a smile!
Redding, California
“Great Gyro!”
Reviewed 16 June 2012

I love the Gyro, but if you brought back the calamari, I would be very happy!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Effee_1

Rancho Cordova, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“try a scone too”
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Daily specials are very good. My go to place when not sure what I want to eat. deserts are awesome!!!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Kat C
Stacy1981_12, Owner at Brookfield's Restaurant, responded to this review, 19 June 2012
Thank you for the great review. I am thrilled you enjoy our specials, we try to have a variety, so there is something everyone will like! Have you tried our Stacy's Strawberry Shortcake for dessert? A personal favorite of mine....
Stacy Haden
Vice President Operations
Brookfields Restaurant
“Good food, good atmoshpere”
Reviewed 31 May 2012 via mobile

Great burgers, great sandwiches. The creamy tomato soup was excellent.
Service was ok, prices good.
Great cheescake.
I plan to go back.and try more.

Lincoln, California
“Yuck”
Reviewed 26 May 2012

The breakfasts are too bad, but the rest of the menu is very low quality

1 Thank Kulaine
, Owner at Brookfield's Restaurant, responded to this review, 21 June 2012
We are very disappointed you feel we do not serve a high quality product. My brother and I make sure all of our ingredients are superior quality and fresh before going into our family's recipes. I would be very interested in what you have tried so I could trouble shoot with the kitchen staff where a breakdown may have occured. We do appreciate your honesty and would love the opportunity to change your mind. Sincerely, Stacy
Boise, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Close to the Marriott Rancho Cordova.”
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Three words, home cooked food. They will fix you anything you want, not just what's on the menu. Very clean, friendly, and family owned.

Visited May 2012