I stayed at this hotel for one night during a business trip and would most likely not return again...ever. I checked in after midnight, after worked a super long day. Everything seems to be OK until I got into the room - it was not cleaned. Wet soap in the shower, used lotion on the counter, dirty/wet towel on the floor. One of the two beds was slept in and not remade. In room coffee was consumed by previous guest and only decaf is left with already-used sugar packs. Ironing board was out in the middle of the room. Garbage can was full of things left from the previous guest.
I called down and was told they are sold out and I don't have any other options. Front desk staff was very polite and apologetic and brought up some fresh towels and soap, etc. Thank god this was a double room, I figured I would sleep in the undisturbed bed but only to find 4 to 5 strands of long curly hair in the bed. I was too tired and drained to do anything else...
As a priority club platinum member, the hotel offers a free breakfast. Now, this is the strangest breakfast arrangement of any hotel I've seen in my life. It's not for buffet per the coupon, and you are supposed to order it through the waitress but the only items can be specified is how the eggs are done and whether you want sausage or bacon. When my order came, the items arrived on disposable plates and the only thing warm was the eggs. This is when things turns stranger. You are supposed to get rest of the items, like toast and juice, yourself, from the buffet spread. Why don't they just do it buffet style when half of the items you are supposed to get yourself. Now, if they decide do to a order-based breakfast, then why serve the food on disposable paper plates. I don't get it - I just don't get it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Our Beautifully Renovated, Green Hotel in Rancho Cordova Welcome to the Holiday Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento Hotel. Located just off Highway 50, this newly renovated and smoke free hotel in NE Sacramento offers a convenient location for business and leisure guests. Major area attractions and businesses, from Folsom to historic Old Sacramento, are easy to reach. Leisure travelers will find lodging in Rancho Cordova allows them to easily visit the historic town of Folsom or the state capitol of Sacramento. The nearby American River offers white water rafting down a river that made gold mining history. For business travelers, our hotel in Rancho Cordova means they are close to businesses including Intel, Gencorp, Aero Jet, Delta Dental, Healthnet, NEC, EDS and Mather Airport. In addition, there's a fully equipped 24-hour business center and complimentary high-speed Internet access to help keep you connected while you're away from home. We have over 2,300 sq. Ft. Of meeting space available for any event. Guests of our hotel in Rancho Cordova will discover a gorgeous hotel with deluxe amenities. You can enjoy both breakfast and fine dining at our beautiful restaurant, the Venetian Court, with a variety of delicious dishes made with fresh ingredients or a quick cup of coffee and pastrie from our Starbucks Cafe. There's a beautiful outdoor pool and spa, and a 24-hour fitness center for recreation. We are also committed to the Green Standard. Book your stay today at the Holiday Inn in Rancho Cordova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Rancho Cordova Hotel Rancho Cordova
- Rancho Cordova Holiday Inn