I loved staying here and it was nice and quiet. It was a cool place to go and stay at, but I know it was just a place to stay the night for maybe one to two nights at most. I would say stay here if you like cheap hotels that are comfortable to stay in and affordable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mather Airport, California State University, Sacramento VA Medical Center, Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Kaiser Hospital and Sacramento Convention Center. While in Rancho Cordova visit local attractions including the Sacramento Raceway Park, Travis Air Force Base, Sacramento Children's Museum, American River, Folsom Lake, Sutter's Fort, the Museum in Old Sacramento, the California State Railroad Museum, the Sacramento Zoo and Golden 1 Arena. Red Roof Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova - Sacramentooffers free WiFi and a flat screen TV in all guest rooms. We feature an outdoor unheated pool, a conference room (seats 10 - 15), a workout facility, a coin laundry facility and extended stay rooms. Most rooms offer microwave and refrigerator units. Experience our complimentary coffee-house style coffee and tea in the Lobby. We welcome your pet as a guest as one well behaved pet stays free. Welcome to Rancho Cordova and we invite you to be our guest at the Red Roof Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova - Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova
- Rancho Cordova Red Roof Inn