“Great room for the price.”

Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
“Great room for the price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

Very pleasant room, moderately clean, quiet, with up to date appliances. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Love the coffee bar. Motel is in a great location close to restaurants and shopping, all within walking distance. The only problem we had during our stay there was I had made the reservation on-line and they would not allow me to pay cash upon my arrival.

• Stayed January 2014
Malhar J, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your valuable time and leaving us a great review on TripAdvisor. First of all let me apologize that you were not able to pay cash for your reservation at check-in. I will follow-up with my front desk GSRs and make sure that this does not happen again. We do accept Cash with an incidentals deposit, which is refundable at the time of the check-out. I will make sure to share your review with all of my staff members.

At Red Roof Inn, we thrive to provide best service and clean accommodation at a very reasonable price. We do offer wide selections of coffee at our Coffee bar in lobby! We are in walking proximity to Starbucks, Panda Express, Chipotle, Subway, Jamba Juice and many more restaurants with-in 5 minutes driving form the hotel.

Malhar Joshi - General Manager,
Red Roof Inn, Rancho Cordova, CA.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised when I stepped into this property. Awaiting at the front desk was a professional and very friendly front desk attendant named Kasey, that provided excellent customer service.
Having stayed at the property over an extended period of time for business; I also received great customer service from Peter, Rebecca and Joshi.

I was also pleased with the convenient location. From restaurants, to Starbucks and shopping, the area has a lot to offer in walking distance. (The surrounding area is also making positive strides. There are some issues from time to time.)

The rooms were renovated, and had a flat screen, microwave and a refrigerator. When one factors everything in with the rate, RRI is a solid value! Way to raise the roof!

• Stayed January 2014
Malhar J, Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time and leaving us a great review on TripAdvisor. I will make sure to share your review with Kasey, Reveca, Peter and rest of my team members. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel.

As you mentioned in your review, We are located next door to Starbucks, Subway, Panda Express, Jamba Juice and so many other eateries with-in walking distance to hotel. We are also walking distance shopping such as Target, Marshall , Khol's, Walmart and so many more options.

Thank you! once again for a great review on TripAdvisor and we look forward to your next visit to the hotel.

Safe Travels!
Malhar Joshi.
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

I have stayed here numerous times for long period of times. The rooms are always very clean. Easy access to the freeways and the personnell are very hospitable. I have never had any issues when checking and checking out.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Kasey L, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Dear Dan H,

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time and leaving us a great review on TripAdvisor. Thank you for your valued business – we really appreciate it from bottom of our hearts. I will be sure to share your kind words my team members.

I am glad that during your stays your room were clean and comfortable. Here at Red Roof Inn, Rancho Cordova, CA we try our best to offer great value at a very reasonable price.

With Warmest Regards,
Guest Relations Manager,
Kasey L.
Santa Rosa, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

I have been staying at Red Roof in Rancho Cordova several times per month for a couple of years. The rooms are nice for the price and the service is excellent! Kasey at the desk is THE BEST! She always looks out for what is best for her customers!

Room Tip: Get the superior king room. It has a big desk so you can relax and do your work!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Malhar J, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Dear John,

Thank you tremendously for taking the time out to write such a great review. We greatly appreciate your continuous business with us. I will be sure to share your kind words with Kasey and the other team members.

Again I would like to thank you for all of your time and support. I hope we can further meet your needs and go above and beyond for your future stays with us.

With Warmest Regards –

Malhar Joshi.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

This was my first time staying at Red Roof Inn. Good service, good people. Price is reasonable. Had a Pleasant stay. I don’t have to go too far to get food or gas. Everything is nearby. In future, if am visiting the area, I will definitely stay at Red Roof Inn in Rancho Cordova.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Malhar J, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Dear Rizwan,

Thank you greatly for taking your time out to leave us a review about your recent stay. I am very glad your first stay with us was a pleasant one especially the location as we have Walmart, Target, Starbucks and much more in a close proximity. I will definitely be sure to share this review with all of the team members.

Once again thank you for your time and we hope to see you soon!

Sincerely
Kasey L
Guest Relations Manager
Wheatland, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

I've stayed at a lot of hotels and I know how important it is for me to feel welcome. Amanda at the front desk has gone the extra length to help and make me feel how important I am as a customer . From the check in being hassle free and just having a smile every time I walked in. That's 5 star. Thanks again Amanda and the staff at Red Roof Inn, Rancho Cordova. -Jeff-

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Kasey L, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Dear Jeff,

Thank you greatly for taking your time to write a review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Rancho Cordova Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

I will definitely share your comments with Amanda and the rest of our staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience, I hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

With Warmest Regards,
Kasey Logan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

Amanda & Rebecca provided stellar service. Their attention to detail and continued great service are second to none. I will be back just for that reason. The hotel was clean, cool rooms and great Internet will also keep me coming back.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Kasey L, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova - Sacramento, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Dear Kevin,

Thank you greatly for taking your time to write such a wonderful review. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

I will definitely share your review with Amanda and Revecca and the rest of our staff.

Thank you again for sharing your experience

With Warmest Regards