I came to rancho for a visit and was greeted by an amazing host by the name of carol i've never met someone so friendly, pleasant, hardworking. She took care of all my questions and always directed me in the right direction. Now to the hotel part. The rooms were very big and spacious. I also liked the breakfast all the sausage and bacon strips you can shake a stick at.On another note the room service was awesome i always had fresh towels and clean sheet. Overall the stay was amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn is centrally located just off Interstate 50. The hotel is adjacent to the Rancho Cordova Business District putting the hotel's corporate travelers close to such companies as Bank of America(R), Sutter Health, VSP(R), Dignity Health, Franklin Templeton Investments and the VA Medical Center. This prime location provides easy access to Sacramento State Aquatic Center and Mather Sports Center and makes us the perfect place for traveling teams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Lion Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova Hotel Rancho Cordova
- Vagabond Hotel Sacramento