“Wonderful Staff - Great Customer Service”

Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Rancho Cordova, California
“Wonderful Staff - Great Customer Service”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I had come to the Sacramento area on business and would be staying three months. My company had booked me into the Extended Stay which was a horrible experience. I came over to the Red Lion because I had stayed previously in a Red Lion in Southern California and had enjoyed my stay. I first met Carol who is a warm and a wonderful representative for the hotel. Upon my interaction with her I came and spoke with Janan who is the Manager of Sales. Janan was welcoming and very helpful in arranging with my company to switch to the hotel. I have stayed here now over a month and can honestly say the staff is wonderful. There has been a couple of hiccups but Janan and Carol as well as the other staff have done their best to resolve the situation quickly, professionally, and always with my comfort and security in mind. I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the area. The rooms are large and the beds oh so comfortable with lots of pillows after a long day, plus being a single woman I feel a bit safer because the rooms on the second and third floor cannot be accessed without a room key.

Room Tip: End cap rooms the best large and the windows don't look out onto the walk way
2 Thank Darcy957
Best Western Pl... R, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, 23 September 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. It is great to know that your experience at our hotel was wonderful. Thank you for your comments on our hotel staff, we will be sure to pass on your kind words to the staff. We look forward to having your stay with us again on your next visit the area!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Have stayed here twice for work when in the area and can not express how satisfied I have been. More than willing to drive the extra few miles when working out of Sacramento because the customer service here is second to none. Carol is incredible and always makes sure everything is completely satisfactory. Also they have complementary breakfast and a hotel social hour on Wednesday nights, so hospitable!

1 Thank vette2387
Thank you for review. We love to hear our guests had a great stay! Hope to see you again soon! Regards,
Langley City, Canada
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We just spent two nights here and could not have had better service. First, Carol and Jana were so welcoming when we first arrived. We were able to enjoy the reception that is provided on Wednesday evenings. They served meatballs, lasagna, salad and an assortment of beers and wine along with soft drinks and juices. There also was salsa and chips and a nut mixture. They were generous and friendly, refilling our drinks and removing our used dishes.

The room itself was spacious, ours overlooked the pool, third floor. Lots of fluffy towels and nice toiletries. The king bed was amazingly comfortable with lots of pillows to choose from. Air conditioner worked very well. Smelled and looked very clean in the room.

Breakfast was delicious! Scrambled eggs, country potatoes, bacon, sausage, a selection of cold cereals, fresh fruit such as honeydew and grapes along with apples, oranges and bananas. A couple of different yogurts and a variety of pastries and breads. The coffee was very good and they had 3 kinds of juices. The breakfast attendant was friendly and efficient replenishing the items as needed.

A great hotel and excellent value!!

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Best Western Pl... R, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, 23 September 2014
Thank you for reviewing Hilton Toronto. We hope you come back for a visit soon! Regards
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 9 August 2013

When my husband was taken ill this is where we spent a week. We kept thinking tomorrow he will be released only to find out no. The staff was very helpful they let us stay until later in the day to find out if we were leaving or not. I was able to just call and tell them we were staying without having to go and make payment.
The breakfast was outstanding. They have a large lobby to rest in a comfy chair and visit with friends. The breakfast area was always open so you could use the tables and coffee and tea were always available. By taking the back drive instead of the interstate I missed all the traffic and got there in about 5-7 min.

Room Tip: Tell the staff why you are there and they will remember your name and help you in all kinds of unexp...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We appreciate your comments and will certainly share them with our team! We look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back "home" soon! Have a great day!
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I recently stayed at the Red Lion Inn for three straight weeks(!) (We did go home for the weekends) with my two daughters, ages 6 and 13. I wholeheartedly agree with all of the positive comments in these reviews....we thoroughly enjoyed our entire stay. One unexpected bonus I haven't seen mentioned is the complimentary Wednesday evenings "Manager's Reception" that Janan and Carol personally put together for their guests---beverages, food, sometimes BBQ, other times pizza etc...it was a welcome surprise and much appreciated.
To repeat a common theme, everyone was always very friendly and helpful----for our entire three week stay---I think that speaks well of this people-friendly group. With that consistency, you should be able to expect a similarly positive experience. And special thanks to Janan Hansen, Director of Sales, for helping me out with her invaluable mother's knowlege of the local activity camps that my six year old was able to attend during the final two weeks of our stay. :):)

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Joe M
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We greatly appreciate your business and hope that we will see you again soon! Have a great day!
Seattle, Washington, United States
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I spent 3 nights at this Hotel. The staff is really nice and the breakfast is also great. Carol at the front desk is very friendly and always there to help. She even faxed a few documents for me saving me time and money by not having to go to Kinkos or the UPS Store. The hotel is an older property but they are in the process of updating it to Red Lion Standards.

1 Thank Kenneth W
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We appreciate your comments and will certainly share them with our team! We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back whenever your travel plans include the Sacramento area! Have a great day!
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We chose this Red Lion because it was centrally located to where we were visiting and because of the breakfast. Room was ok, but then it is primarily for sleeping anyway. Since I am on a low carbohydrate diet the wide variety of food choices gave a great start to the day. Not just the entrees, but a wide assortment of salsas and sauces. We approached the property for the east and the signage makes it a little difficult to find; coming from the west you go right past it on the freeway. And, although the hotel has no control over it, I had some nice conversations with other guests as we passed in halls and elevator. A friendly place.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Hal72
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! I'm pleased to learn that you enjoyed your experience and we do look forward to welcoming you back.