“Carol”

Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Fremont, California, United States
“Carol”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

since the first stay the staff was amazing, friendly. the breakfast here is the best ive ever had at a hotel. if there was one place i had to stay at other then my own home it would be this hotel. its just a great value, great vibes and great people

Room Tip: any room on any floor is just wonderful
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Best Western Pl... R, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, 23 September 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review on our property. We are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff friendly. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Rancho Cordova!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
Reviewed 17 September 2013

The Rooms are clean and nice with hi def flat screens. The staff is friendly and very helpful. Having to use your room key to operate the elevator adds an element of safety. Breakfast is excellent, eggs,bacon,sausage, potatoes, cereal, waffles...... I enjoyed my stay here, beds are comfortable and I slept well. On Wednesday evenings the hotel puts on a social night. There was a good turnout and it was a lot of fun!

• Stayed September 2013
RedLionInnGM, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
DearElectriciantraveler,
Thank you very much for your kind feedback,
We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our safety measure for our guest. We are very proud of our hot breakfast and realy enjoy our weekly Wednesday guest social and glad to hear that you enjoyed both.
Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to your next stay.
Regards
CJohnson
Ashland, Oregon
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Terrific customer service, quiet room, comfy beds, a delicious, hot breakfast (included) and everything was better than we expected. I was a little worried that it would be hard to find, but even that was easy as it is just off Hwy 50 near Sunrise Blvd.

They were doing some remodeling and have signs up in the lobby so you'll know what to expect. We were not bothered by that at all.

The pool looks nice (didn't swim this time) and there is ping pong. Your kids will have some things to do while you stay and we noticed there is a children's museum close by which we also want to explore next time.

Very pleasant!

We'll be back!

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor with kids and were very comfortable.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review on our hotel, we love hearing that guests enjoyed their stay with us! We are so thrilled to hear that you had a positive and enjoyable experience. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the Sacramento area!

Yours With Hospitality
Modesto, California
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Let me just say I only gave this an average because the Hotel is outdated. They where doing remodeling while I was there. I would have gave this an excellent otherwise. I'm sure once the remodel is done. It will be wonderful. The grounds is very clean and the staff is very friendly. The hotel is close to the freeway but I didn't notice the noise at all. I really like the free breakfast that is included with your stay every morning. The food was very good. I was traveling with my dad on his business due to his medical issues. So I was stuck at the hotel all day. The front desk staff was very nice and helpful. Since I was limited to only walking since I had no car, the front desk girl looked some stuff up on the internet for me (since I didn't have my tablet or anything) so I could go get my nails done. There is a McDonalds in the parking lot. They also allow dogs which is very nice. I will be going back up there in a few months and will for sure be staying here. The room was outdated. Other than that it was very clean. The bed was very comfortable and I loved that there was 4 pillows on each bed. There was a huge refrigerator in the room and a microwave. The TV was nice and big. Everything thing about this hotel was great. I cant wait to stay next time and see the remodel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor if you are a light sleeper. We where on the bottom floor and coul...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Dear Traveler,

It looks like you haven't been here for awhile and boy have things changed! We've made improvements to the rooms and public areas since then, so I think you'll be pleasantly surprised when you return. Other than that, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review and we strive to be more than just a "clean room at a reasonable price." Hope to see you soon!
Rancho Cordova, California
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I had come to the Sacramento area on business and would be staying three months. My company had booked me into the Extended Stay which was a horrible experience. I came over to the Red Lion because I had stayed previously in a Red Lion in Southern California and had enjoyed my stay. I first met Carol who is a warm and a wonderful representative for the hotel. Upon my interaction with her I came and spoke with Janan who is the Manager of Sales. Janan was welcoming and very helpful in arranging with my company to switch to the hotel. I have stayed here now over a month and can honestly say the staff is wonderful. There has been a couple of hiccups but Janan and Carol as well as the other staff have done their best to resolve the situation quickly, professionally, and always with my comfort and security in mind. I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the area. The rooms are large and the beds oh so comfortable with lots of pillows after a long day, plus being a single woman I feel a bit safer because the rooms on the second and third floor cannot be accessed without a room key.

Room Tip: End cap rooms the best large and the windows don't look out onto the walk way
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Darcy957
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. It is great to know that your experience at our hotel was wonderful. Thank you for your comments on our hotel staff, we will be sure to pass on your kind words to the staff. We look forward to having your stay with us again on your next visit the area!
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Have stayed here twice for work when in the area and can not express how satisfied I have been. More than willing to drive the extra few miles when working out of Sacramento because the customer service here is second to none. Carol is incredible and always makes sure everything is completely satisfactory. Also they have complementary breakfast and a hotel social hour on Wednesday nights, so hospitable!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank vette2387
Thank you for review. We love to hear our guests had a great stay! Hope to see you again soon! Regards,
Langley City, Canada
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We just spent two nights here and could not have had better service. First, Carol and Jana were so welcoming when we first arrived. We were able to enjoy the reception that is provided on Wednesday evenings. They served meatballs, lasagna, salad and an assortment of beers and wine along with soft drinks and juices. There also was salsa and chips and a nut mixture. They were generous and friendly, refilling our drinks and removing our used dishes.

The room itself was spacious, ours overlooked the pool, third floor. Lots of fluffy towels and nice toiletries. The king bed was amazingly comfortable with lots of pillows to choose from. Air conditioner worked very well. Smelled and looked very clean in the room.

Breakfast was delicious! Scrambled eggs, country potatoes, bacon, sausage, a selection of cold cereals, fresh fruit such as honeydew and grapes along with apples, oranges and bananas. A couple of different yogurts and a variety of pastries and breads. The coffee was very good and they had 3 kinds of juices. The breakfast attendant was friendly and efficient replenishing the items as needed.

A great hotel and excellent value!!

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Best Western Pl... R, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, 23 September 2014
Thank you for reviewing Hilton Toronto. We hope you come back for a visit soon! Regards