This is an above-average freeway-close motel with a very above average staff. If I could, I'd have Carol at the front desk adopt me. She's THAT nice. She made me feel so welcome. They have a reception on Weds nights, the night I arrived, and she not only made sure that there were pizza, wings, beer, wine and sodas out, she made fresh hot cookies, too. She also bussed our tables and chatted us up.
The place is nice, modern and clean, and it is undergoing what looks like major remodeling - painting, new doors, new sinks and carpet, etc. - so it will soon be even nicer. The lobby/breakfast area is big, with plenty of comfy seating. There's a small outdoor pool. It's close to a McDonald's (shares the parking lot) and a local Mexican restaurant.
The freeway can be a little noisy, but it is right next to it, so you'd probably expect that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn is centrally located just off Interstate 50. The hotel is adjacent to the Rancho Cordova Business District putting the hotel's corporate travelers close to such companies as Bank of America(R), Sutter Health, VSP(R), Dignity Health, Franklin Templeton Investments and the VA Medical Center. This prime location provides easy access to Sacramento State Aquatic Center and Mather Sports Center and makes us the perfect place for traveling teams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Lion Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova Hotel Rancho Cordova
- Vagabond Hotel Sacramento