“Pet friendly & awesome!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn

BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
“Pet friendly & awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

They went out of their way to make sure that I was near an area of grass for my dogs! They even have a pool and the putting green!! It is awesome and very cozy stay!! Great staff! My dogs were very comfortable. Renovations are nice! I LOVE BEST WESTERN!!!!!!

Stayed July 2014
Best Western Pl... R, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your review. We love hearing from our satisfied guests. I recognize traveling with animals can be a challenge, so I am glad we could also accommodate your pet and make your trip enjoyable. We appreciate your business and hope you'll be back.

Safe travels!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

It's renovated, decent and clean but beyond all else is the excellent service I received. Kristina at the front desk went out of her way to make sure all my needs were attended to and that made the difference in my stay. She went the extra mile and that's what matters the most.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Dear sfc2000,

We always try our best to maintain our service and quality. I am so glad our efforts resulted in such positive experience for you. Thanks very much for your comments and hope to see you back soon.

Safe Travels
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We arrived very early in the morning and were helped my Kristina. She was great help and the price was amazing! The room was very nice, clean and relaxing. I would recommend this hotel and I will stay again if I'm in the area!

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We love hearing from our satisfied guests and we never tire of getting compliments. I will certainly pass your positive comments along to our staff, including Kristina. Hope to see you again!

Safe travels
Sutter, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

Always Love staying at Best Western the staff are so friendly to me and the rooms are always clean. I run baseball ball tournments during the weekend and put in 16 hours a day Best Western is only 8 minuets away and after along day i always look foward going to my room. Kristina is always there to greet me at the desk and she is always asking me if i need anything. its great now when i come here i never have to stress. Thank you for being the Best!!!
Kelly

Room Tip: All rooms in my opion are great, but if you want something all you have to do is ask and they will a...
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It' so good to hear that you were satisfied and had all your needs met, even amongst the pressure of the baseball tournament. We appreciate your comments towards Kirstina and will be happy to share your kind words. We hope to see you back here in the future.

Thanks again.
Creswell
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

We stayed at the Best Western Plus in Rancho Cordova for one night -- we arrived quite late -- around midnight. Kristina at the desk was polite and welcoming. She made certain that I understood services available and the locations of our rooms. The rooms were fresh and clean; there were nice big (I'm not into measurements -- sorry) flat screen TVs in our rooms; everything was just really nice. Previous stays elsewhere in Rancho have been disappointing -- basically the hotels were "old" -- not "classic" and not "retro", just "old" and tired looking. This stay was a pleasant change.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Traveler,

Thanks for your review. It was our pleasure to provide a comfortable night's sleep for you. It doesn't sound like you have been wowed by other hotels in the area, so I am especially proud our staff could upgrade your experience in Rancho Cordova. Please visit again soon now that you have discovered your home away from home.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

I love this place. I come from down south, 0range calif. The staff are great. Carol & Kristina are awsome. They are the hostess, at the front desk. Francine she serves the best breakfast. Everything here is clean. And its also very quiet in the eveings. Everyone is friendly. I really like that. SO come on down and stay here.

Room Tip: Rooms are clean and quiet.
Dear Guest,

Wow! What nice comments in regards to our staff! It is my pleasure to read such comments and pass them along to the rest of the team. It was truly our pleasure to host you on your trips from Orange. Traveling up the valley can be exhausting, so I'm glad you have found our destination meets your needs.

Looking forward to seeing you next time up.
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel and I was surprised at how nice it was. I didn't expect much from this hotel but the rooms were nice, clean, and comfortable. The staff was nice. The breakfast was good. We stood one night. The only thing that was not good is that the room was blazing hot when we arrived. There was no AC on and the refrigerator was not on as well which were both an inconvenience.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Traveler,

Thanks for your review. It was our pleasure to provide a pleasurable stay for you. It sounds like we could have improved your stay during the summer heat Sacramento can produce. You are absolutely right, the A/C should have been adjusted. But please visit again soon, I promise we will have the room ready at 74 degrees.