“Nice ambience, great comfort and value and very clean!”

Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Lot's of choices in the immediate area clustered in at the intersection with the highway... I'm a heavy traveler and would rate this facility in the top brackets for BW Plus hotels. It's very convenient to restaurant/refreshment and the complimentary breakfast works out fine (I do have to say that the people working the breakfast area were extremely cheery and that helps in the morning). I'd highly recommend the Rancho Cordova Inn...

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... R, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear Traveler,

Glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our hotel staff always works hard to deliver the best service to all of our guests, so appreciate getting nice feedback. We recognize there are other options in the area so it is especially rewarding that you rank us above the rest with a breakfast to your liking and service that is a step above the norm. Hope you'll be back soon!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

This is a wonderful property, as far as easy access from Highway 50, and having a restaurant within walking distance. It is ON the Highway, so rooms can be noisy. I love this property because of the caring staff and quality of the room comfort and decor. It's always a good value too.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... R, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Traveler,

We're thrilled to receive your high praises! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback for other travelers. I will take great pride in sharing your nice sentiments with the staff. We hope to see you back in Rancho Cordova soon!

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

They went out of their way to make sure that I was near an area of grass for my dogs! They even have a pool and the putting green!! It is awesome and very cozy stay!! Great staff! My dogs were very comfortable. Renovations are nice! I LOVE BEST WESTERN!!!!!!

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your review. We love hearing from our satisfied guests. I recognize traveling with animals can be a challenge, so I am glad we could also accommodate your pet and make your trip enjoyable. We appreciate your business and hope you'll be back.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

It's renovated, decent and clean but beyond all else is the excellent service I received. Kristina at the front desk went out of her way to make sure all my needs were attended to and that made the difference in my stay. She went the extra mile and that's what matters the most.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear sfc2000,

We always try our best to maintain our service and quality. I am so glad our efforts resulted in such positive experience for you. Thanks very much for your comments and hope to see you back soon.

Safe Travels

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We arrived very early in the morning and were helped my Kristina. She was great help and the price was amazing! The room was very nice, clean and relaxing. I would recommend this hotel and I will stay again if I'm in the area!

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We love hearing from our satisfied guests and we never tire of getting compliments. I will certainly pass your positive comments along to our staff, including Kristina. Hope to see you again!

Safe travels

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Always Love staying at Best Western the staff are so friendly to me and the rooms are always clean. I run baseball ball tournments during the weekend and put in 16 hours a day Best Western is only 8 minuets away and after along day i always look foward going to my room. Kristina is always there to greet me at the desk and she is always asking me if i need anything. its great now when i come here i never have to stress. Thank you for being the Best!!!
Kelly

Room Tip: All rooms in my opion are great, but if you want something all you have to do is ask and they will a...

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It' so good to hear that you were satisfied and had all your needs met, even amongst the pressure of the baseball tournament. We appreciate your comments towards Kirstina and will be happy to share your kind words. We hope to see you back here in the future.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We stayed at the Best Western Plus in Rancho Cordova for one night -- we arrived quite late -- around midnight. Kristina at the desk was polite and welcoming. She made certain that I understood services available and the locations of our rooms. The rooms were fresh and clean; there were nice big (I'm not into measurements -- sorry) flat screen TVs in our rooms; everything was just really nice. Previous stays elsewhere in Rancho have been disappointing -- basically the hotels were "old" -- not "classic" and not "retro", just "old" and tired looking. This stay was a pleasant change.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Traveler,

Thanks for your review. It was our pleasure to provide a comfortable night's sleep for you. It doesn't sound like you have been wowed by other hotels in the area, so I am especially proud our staff could upgrade your experience in Rancho Cordova. Please visit again soon now that you have discovered your home away from home.