Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsputting greenfront deskmexican restaurantthird floorpotatoeswafflesnext morningsacramento areawould stay here againthe breakfast areaclean roomsparking lotenjoyed my staygreat customer servicegreat place to staybusiness tripbed was comfortable
Reviewed 10 August 2014

When I first arrived, I was greeted by a very sweet, polite young lady named Kristina at the front desk who showed complete professionalism & did her job exceptionally well. I noticed right off that the property was very well kept up & clean. My room was very nice, clean & quiet. The bed was very comfortable, which is pretty unusual in most hotels. The breakfast the next morning was also unusually delicious, the food was fresh & hot & the person in charge of the food area was very polite & greeted everyone with a very pleasant smile & "good morning".
The only issue I actually had from my whole experience was, as I was getting out of the bathtub, there was none of the "slip-proof" material in the bathtub so it was very slippery, which I actually started to slip so I grabbed the safety bar to catch myself & severely pulled some muscles in my lower back, for which was painful enough for me to have to seek medical attention. Now, I'm not usually the type of person who complains & normally I would not have said anything but, I just wanted to bring that to your attention so that possibly that issue may addressed & corrected. Had it been an elderly person, it may have been possibly worse.
But, as I said, out of my whole experience at this hotel, that was my only issue, other than that, everything was perfect & I would still give this hotel high marks & would recommend it highly to anyone I know needing someplace to stay. I thank you for the otherwise, very nice stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Best Western Pl... R, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear traveler,

Thank you for your review. We work hard to provide an outstanding value and it's always nice to hear from satisfied guest. We are very proud of our hotel, staff, and amenities such as our deluxe breakfast and are so glad to hear that you enjoyed it. We are, however, deeply sorry for the inconvenience that you experienced. All of our tubs do have an anti-slip surface, but I will investigate this situation. Guest feedback, like yours, allows us to constantly find new ways to improve and meet our guests' needs. We hope you will be back the next time you are in the Sacramento area.

Safe travels.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Carol and Kristina were awesome!! They were so friendly and helpful, and had such great attitudes! The room was clean and the grounds were well maintained. Great place to stay for business, and for pleasure! Thanks so much Carol and Kristina, you guys are great!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Best Western Pl... R, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your high praises! I also appreciate that you took the time to share your experience for other travelers. I will take great pride in passing along your nice sentiments with the staff. We hope to see you back in Sacramento soon!

Safe travels!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I thought this hotel was great. It is a brand new Best Western. The only thing that happened was the gal checking us in didn't know how to do a rewards card but they took care of it in the morning. Since we are members we got a bottle of water, doesn't sound like much but that's more than you get at a lot of hotels. My husband really loved the breakfast. The bed was nice and it was pretty quiet.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... R, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear traveler,

Thank you for sharing your experience with others. We're glad to hear that you found the bed to be comfortable and enjoyed the abundant breakfast. We pride ourselves on the value and amenities that we offer. As you noted we are updating and improving all aspects of the hotel and I thank you for your patience and understanding as we work out the details.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Very good value for money for business stay. Many thanks to Kristina for all advice and efforts to make the stay very comfortable! the hotel room was clean, the personnel was professional and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Traveler -

We're so glad we exceeded your expectations, as that is always our goal. We are glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of our friendly and knowledgable Front Desk Staff and get insider tips on the area.

Hope to see you back in the Sacramento area soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I was surprised to find a hotel in this area of town that was so affordable and offered the amenities that I wanted; breakfast included in the room price and a nice pool. The bed was very comfortable. the hot breakfast was great. The pool was refreshing in 100 degree weather.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... R, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Traveler,

We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the great value we offer. Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. You are right, we don't let our guests leave hungry and there is no better way to beat the valley heat than relaxing poolside.

Hope you return soon.