Not to fancy and not a motel... just right. This is my second time here and so far no complaints, the room is clean not dated or painted over like some so called "remodeled" hotels. My wife and I have to say that this was the best free breakfast we've had. Francine cooked up a great meal. The only improvement would be to add some bacon, but then again we ate later AM so it may have been there. In any case, great plus of this hotel. The have a handicable pool and putting green. Also a decent Mexican restaurant that's only steps away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated BEST WESTERN PLUS Rancho Cordova Inn is centrally located just off Interstate 50. The hotel is adjacent to the Rancho Cordova Business District putting the hotel's corporate travelers close to such companies as Bank of America(R), Sutter Health, VSP(R), Dignity Health, Franklin Templeton Investments and the VA Medical Center. This prime location provides easy access to Sacramento State Aquatic Center and Mather Sports Center and makes us the perfect place for traveling teams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Lion Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova Hotel Rancho Cordova
- Vagabond Hotel Sacramento