La Quinta Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova Sacramento
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Ft Myers, FL,USA
“GREAT”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

We stay in this hotel frequently the staff is warm and always helpful it is located close to the 5 freeway and train shopping is nearby and it meets our needs the grounds are beautiful what more could we want. We will return.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Reviewed 1 March 2013 via mobile

Nice place and nice people. The room was good. My only complaint was the room heater kept waking me up when it switched on, but I am a light sleeper. It would cycle about every hour. I told them about it and it was as bad the second night, so I shut it off when I went to bed. One thing that was really cool was the shower head. The pipe came out of the wall at about my nose, but it curved up in an "S" to a nice 6'6". Having had to wash my hair bent over with shampoo running in my eyes, I appreciated the nozzle height. I debated whether to give this place a 3 or a 4 rating. I went with the the 4 because it was about 40 percent cheaper than anything else I recognized. The continental breakfast was pretty typical --cereal, milk, fruit, juice, make you own waffles, coffee, etc.

• Stayed March 2013
Redwood City
Reviewed 28 February 2013 via mobile

Well as usual from a single guys point of view :

1. Parking lot : no security on property . Just FYI .

2. Hallways and common area need updating .

3. Rooms were good .

4. Pool and hot tub : I am a hot tub guy . Was barley warm and jets were not all working

What I stay here again .....maybe just maybe .....

• Stayed February 2013
Virginia
Reviewed 5 February 2013

This hotel could definitely use some updating. It was OK for the night, and had better reviews than the other Sacramento La Quintas, but it was definitely not a place I'd recommend unless you are trying to accommodate pets like we were. We were moving with our cats, and La Quintas are cat-friendly with no pet fees. So that is a perk.

The room was clean enough and the bathroom was OK. It was all very OK, OK, OK. Nothing all that nice.

There was a moderately priced family restaurant in the parking lot, which was also just OK, but it was nice because we were hungry for dinner when we checked in.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 17 January 2013

Stayed at the hotel for 2 nights on Jan. 5-7th, 2013. The room was on the third floor and faced the parking lot. It was the 2 bed Queen room. The room was very small and cramped and was like walking into a tunnel from the entrance door into the room from the inside hallway. The bath had a shower/tub combination and was very small and cramped. The room was clean and the sheets were clean and the bed was comfortable. The heater/air unit was a bit loud when the heat clicked on, but was not intolerable. The flat screen TV was fine, and remote worked well. There was no microwave nor refrigerator in this room. A breakfast was served in a room off the lobby, but I did not want breakfast, so I have nothing to report on it. The staff was nice as well as extra care from the maid service when I needed more coffee for the in-room coffee maker. All in all, a reasonable stay with easy access to the Interstate. (The hotel is visible from the exit ramp).

Room Tip: Try a KING room and maybe the room won't be as cramped.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank deeppurple1
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 7 January 2013 via mobile

The La Quinta, Rancho Cordova has a great location if you're visiting Rancho, but the hotel could certainly use some improvements. First of all, the La Quinta certainly isn't a bad hotel. It's safe and offers all the standard amenities you would expect. The only downsides we encountered were that the floor wasn't clean and a panel had fallen off so you could see all the dust and garbage behind the air conditioner. I also missed having a nice welcome when we checked into the hotel. While the desk attendant wasn't rude, she also want welcoming, which is always nice after a long day of traveling. I would recommend this hotel if you just need a brief stay and if the price is right.

Stayed December 2012, travelled with family