“Easy Freeway Access and Clean Rooms”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova Sacramento
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Sanger, California, United States
“Easy Freeway Access and Clean Rooms”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This hotel has undergone a renovation and really spruced up the common areas. The rooms and guest areas are not as up to date, but they are functional and clean. The staff is always friendly, and I have stayed here several times "last minute." Pets are welcome, and the hotel is adjacent to Brookfields Restaurant across the parking lot. Close to the 50 and easy access to shopping and restaurants.

Room Tip: Includes breakfast
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Jennifer B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
chicago, IL
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I stayed one night at this hotel and it was great. Hotel is located right off the 50 freeway. Check-in staff was not friendly, but the hotel was clean, well lit and bright. My room was great. VERY spacious and VERY clean. I really liked the sliding panels for drapes. I didn't like the bathroom vanity and shower being separated. My bed was comfortable and clean. The AM breakfast is very a-typical. Would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 March 2013

My first visit to California ...the staff at this hotel made me feel at home.

My room was clean - and the bed comfy!

I stay in a lot of hotels while traveling for work, and not sure I have ever come across such an amazing staff!

What a benefit to this company!

Though I learned this hotel was a little out of the way for me - and where I need to go when I'm in that area - I will definately stay here again when I'm back in California!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Ft Myers, FL,USA
Reviewed 16 March 2013

We stay in this hotel frequently the staff is warm and always helpful it is located close to the 5 freeway and train shopping is nearby and it meets our needs the grounds are beautiful what more could we want. We will return.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed 1 March 2013 via mobile

Nice place and nice people. The room was good. My only complaint was the room heater kept waking me up when it switched on, but I am a light sleeper. It would cycle about every hour. I told them about it and it was as bad the second night, so I shut it off when I went to bed. One thing that was really cool was the shower head. The pipe came out of the wall at about my nose, but it curved up in an "S" to a nice 6'6". Having had to wash my hair bent over with shampoo running in my eyes, I appreciated the nozzle height. I debated whether to give this place a 3 or a 4 rating. I went with the the 4 because it was about 40 percent cheaper than anything else I recognized. The continental breakfast was pretty typical --cereal, milk, fruit, juice, make you own waffles, coffee, etc.

• Stayed March 2013
Redwood City
Reviewed 28 February 2013 via mobile

Well as usual from a single guys point of view :

1. Parking lot : no security on property . Just FYI .

2. Hallways and common area need updating .

3. Rooms were good .

4. Pool and hot tub : I am a hot tub guy . Was barley warm and jets were not all working

What I stay here again .....maybe just maybe .....

• Stayed February 2013
Virginia
Reviewed 5 February 2013

This hotel could definitely use some updating. It was OK for the night, and had better reviews than the other Sacramento La Quintas, but it was definitely not a place I'd recommend unless you are trying to accommodate pets like we were. We were moving with our cats, and La Quintas are cat-friendly with no pet fees. So that is a perk.

The room was clean enough and the bathroom was OK. It was all very OK, OK, OK. Nothing all that nice.

There was a moderately priced family restaurant in the parking lot, which was also just OK, but it was nice because we were hungry for dinner when we checked in.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple