“Pleasant stay”

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Cary, North Carolina
“Pleasant stay”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Although the furnishings were a little dated, we had a pleasant night. The wifi was excellent. Staff at the desk were a little confused at check-in, and we had to return to get our room key properly magnetized. Parking was plentiful and the breakfast the next morning was filling, with lots of fresh fruit available.

Green Features: I always appreciate seeing hotels that strive to recycle and save towels and water. Evidence of both were present.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Marco F, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Levonnc2

I was happy to read that you had a “Pleasant Stay” and that you our parking and breakfast convenient. My apologies about the guest room keys and thank you for your patience, they can be easily demagnetized through various ways including human error. We hope to have you back again soon

Warm regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I checked into the hotel over the weekend and the front desk was very accommodating. I asked if I could receive a room away from the elevator? The receptionist searched and found me a room that was fantastic. The room is very clean and well kept. I could not ask for a better facility!
Thank you, Marriott.:)

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the elevator and lobby.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Marco F, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Dear n w

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Were always happy to assist in any way we can to make your stay with us more enjoyable. Our housekeeping and maintenance team were very pleased to hear your kind words as they take great pride in their work.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I travel to Sacramento twice yearly and always choose to stay at the Sacramento Marriott Ranch Cordova because of the great service and wonderful staff members. Once you step into the lobby they make you feel welcome right away and I always say your first impression is your lasting impression. When you receive genuie great service like this you know that your stay will be enjoyable and comfortable and this is what you receive at the Marriott Rancho Cordova. The rooms are very spacious and kept very clean by the great housekeeping staff and the views are great no matter what side of the hotel you are on. There is no charge for parking which is also a plus and the public areas and grounds are well maintained. I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Cosmin Nicula, Director of Rooms during my recent stay and he turned what I thought would have been a negative experience into a positive experience. I had shipped boxes to the hotel for my work and I paniced when I was told that they could not find the boxes but Cosmin to the rescue...he assured me that he would find my boxes and have them for me the next morning at 7:00am. Sure enough, right at 7:00am he called my room and said he had my boxes and would deliver it to my room, instead he was kind enough to carry it to my car for me. Without those boxes I would not have been able to get my work completed. Even though the location is not the most convenient for me and a 30 minute drive to the airport, I would never stay at another hotel when I am in Sacramento.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Marco F, General Manager at Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Kathy A.

As I’m sure you have read in previous trip advisor comments, this hotels most valuable asset is its team. Cosmin being a leader within in that team is no exception as he will do whatever it takes to make your stay more enjoyable and as stress free as possible as you experienced. Thank you so much for your kind words as this in and of itself is a reward for our team member’s hard work.

Vail, Colorado
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Excellent food and very good service.
Our server Cathy was very nice and even though very busy did an excellent job- the food recommended was very good and service was even better. I have been in the service industry for years and appreciate when someone steps up- bartender Stacey was also very nice.

Thanks for a great experience!

Room Tip: Rooms away from the freeway
Dear Ethan S,

We Agree! Both Kathy and Stacey are an excellent reflection of who we are. Thank you for noticing this hotels most valuable asset, the team staff. As they truly seek to improve everyone’s experience at the hotel.

Mission Viejo, California
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I use this hotel several times a year and it is consistently good. Great comfy beds, good desk/chair for getting work done. The restaurant serves good food and is staffed with good servers. (ask for Kathy) The bar pours a good drink, too. I would never use another hotel when in the area and recommend the same for anyone else. The staff at this property is more attentive than at almost any other hotel I have ever used. They do a great job.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the freeway side. I've stayed on both sides without difficulty and usu...
Dear Mark B.
We like to think that our hotel offers the best of both worlds. While we have an Urban Oasis feel without pool area and restaurant our guestrooms are spacious and help create a conducive work environment if needed. Kathy is a fantastic character and fun to work with. She was excited to hear her name dropped on trip advisor by a guest.

Truckee, California
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I stay at this hotel about every other month. It is convenient to my work. Consistent quality, friend caring staff and worth a visit. The concierge lounge is above average. I will return. The restaurant is consistent and very good food They are remodeling the pool, outside patio, but should be complete by the time if this review. A big city, easy to access hotel with free parking

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Calsun99

We always love to hear from our frequent guests. As you mentioned yes we have spruced up our pool area as well as our trellis/patio. Hopefully you can find some downtime away from work to enjoy it on your next trip out to visit us.

Thank you for your loyalty and we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I was at the Hotel for a convention and Anthony was working the desk and was a great help in not only sorting out my room issues, but assisting in anything we needed over the next 3 days. The entire staff was nothing but courteous and friendly.

Dear Rod B.

“courteous and friendly” are certainly traits that we strive for in our customer service and Anthony is a great part of our team who genuinely cares about the guests he interacts with. Thank you for noticing and we hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cordova
Hyatt Place Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn
Hampton Inn Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova
Courtyard Sacramento Rancho Cordova
Courtyard Sacramento Rancho Cord...
#9 of 17 in Rancho Cordova
Hyatt Regency Sacramento
Hyatt Regency Sacramento
#4 of 81 in Sacramento

Been to Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova? Share your experiences!