I have stayed at the Residence Inn Rancho Cordova several times over the past few months. It is clean and quiet with well appointed apartments in different sizes. Each studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom has a spotless, up to date kitchen. I have really enjoyed staying there. Special thanks to Kimberly and Jen at the front desk for their extra special, professional and warm treatment.
Only one restaurant that I know of nearby (behind the hotel/no affiliation). I hope to find others. The location is near a business park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Rancho Cordova hotel offers a convenient location in the Sacramento area and modern amenities. The hotel is located off of the Lincoln Highway and a short commute to nearby attractions including Folsom Lake, SMF Airport, Sleep Train Arena and American River rafting. Our extended stay hotel is also pet friendly and minutes from local businesses NEC Corporation, VSP Global, Murieta Equestrian Center and Sutter Health. Maintain your day to day routine when you stay with us by enjoying our amenities including: free Wi-Fi, free daily breakfast, The Residence Inn Mix on Monday-Wednesday evenings, fitness center, indoor pool and laundry room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Rancho Cordova
- Rancho Cordova Residence Inn