Hampton Inn Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
US$129
US$112
US$197
US$190
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova Sacramento(Rancho Cordova)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$79
US$67
Red Roof
US$154
All reviewsindoor poolsmall signhilton honorsbreakfast areahot tubroom was cleansacramento areanice hotelthe hotel staffexcellent staywaffle makeryogurtfree breakfastbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastbusiness tripupon check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 January 2012

The hotel appearance was exactly what you would expect from a Hampton Inn. Exactly the same decor and furnishings. The bed is very comfortable. The breakfast is good enough. The biggest problem are the paper thin walls. Anytime you can hear your neighbor clear their throat, snore or carry on a conversation there is a problem. I don't want to hear my neighbors every move and I don't want them to hear me. For a Hampton Inn this is unacceptable. For a Motel 6, expectable. I guess that is why the rates are so low at this property.

Room Tip: Get on the top floor so at least you can't hear the people above you.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank TooOldtosurf
Reviewed 23 January 2012

From the moment we checked in with a wonderfully pleasant woman named "Gaynor" to the breakfast the next morning, this Hampton was perfect. The room was nice (albeit, it is an 'older style" Hampton), clean and fresh. The beds were the same comfortable type I have come to expect from this Hilton line.
The breakfast was excellent! I have been in many Hampton properties where I turned my nose up at the offerings.. but not here! Fresh selections, good sausage and a clean environment made it a pleasant experience!
Would I stay here again? In a heartbeat!
Good work folks.. this is a model Hampton!

Room Tip: Even the highway side rooms are quiet!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2011

I stay at Hamptons quite often during my travels. I can always count on them to be consistent. Good location, free breakfast, parking and internet. And, always important, comfortable and clean. This one was just like the others. Oh yeah, the staff was wonderful. I'll go back.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FasTxn
Reviewed 15 August 2011

I got the Friday night special for about $65 while visiting friends in the area. The staff were friendly and efficient and the room was clean, spacious and well appointed. The bed was a bit Princess and the Pea-esque in that it was quite high off the floor. Almost needed a ladder to climb in!! Comfortable mattress though. The free WIFI worked well and the complimentary breakfast buffet was adequate, and, though heavy on sugary junk food, had some fruit and yogurt as well. In addition, there was a small gym which had a treadmill and a few other machines. The location isn't great unless you're working or visiting someone nearby. Right next to the 50 freeway, so could be a little noisy if you're at the wrong end of the hotel. All in all, a good value.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 August 2011

Attended a local art event over the weekend and the organization that sponsored it recommended. Got a great rate off Expedia. Had a very nice stay, everything was perfect. I took advantage of the indoor pool in the evening that I had to myself which was wonderful. Comfy bed, good breakfast, ample free parking. The only comment was that the room was right down the hall from the indoor pool. The hallway was very humid due to the extra moisture and the hall and room smelled like chlorine...but not in a bad way.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the indoor pool if you can't tolerate chlorine smell
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends