“Nice place to stay”

Hampton Inn Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Reviewed 13 November 2013

The hotel isn't the newest in the area but it is well kept, quiet despice the closeness to the freeway and the staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast had a big selection of items to choose from, all good. The beds were comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeffrey A, Manager at Hampton Inn Sacramento/Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Thanks for staying with us. We do offer great service and spotlessly clean accommodations. We also have exciting news that we will be upgrading our lobby, fitness and guest rooms in January to better accommodate our guests.

We hope you come back and see our new look.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 November 2013

The staff was very friendly, the breakfast was good and I was happy with the price of the room. I would recommend Hampton Inn Sacramento/Rancho Cordova to my Family and friends. I have stayed here several times before in the past and had a great experience with this hotel and there staff, the times before were pleasant that's why when I need accommodation for business in Sacramento I stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for the positive comments and review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and even more that you keep coming back.

We strive to be the best in the service and quality Hampton Inn is known for.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

The hotel did not have automatic doors so I had to put my suitcase down in order to open the door. The lobby was nice but my room smelled like smoke and they placed a gentlemen next door to me who made loud noises and the walls were paper thin.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeffrey A, Manager at Hampton Inn Sacramento/Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Thanks for sharing your comments regarding your stay. I apologize that you was not to your satisfaction and your comments will help us to improve.

We do serve fresh coffee 24 hours a day here at Hampton in the lobby and have several flavors of International Delights Creamers available at the coffee bar.

We hope you consider us again when in the Sacramento area.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Hotel staff was excellent ! Room was Great ! Breakfast awesome ! 5 STARS Security was on duty and visible... Very nice indoor pool !! Nice and Warm !! Will go to Hampton Inn on my next trip ... Thank You Hampton Inn

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeffrey A, Manager at Hampton Inn Sacramento/Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Thanks for the FIVE star rating and nice comments. Guest service and clean rooms are our number one goal… and of course we are one of the only hotels in Rancho Cordova that offers an indoor heated pool.. Always a plus with Winter on the way!!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Easy place to get to, stay and relax. Usually a lot of Business travelers and pretty clean and quiet. It's a standard room with either two beds or a king. I prefer the king as its more comfortable. The wifi is a little weak so bring your own if you can.

Room Tip: No restaurant, no room service.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thanks for taking the time to review the hotel..We are a GREAT place for business and leisure travelers. Conveniently located in the Rancho Cordova business district our location is number one. We are also located near the Rancho Cordova Events Center, Folsom Outlet Mall, and the Mather Sports Complex for the weekend traveler.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

My bathroom had a hole in the door, the wall was peeling of and cracked near the bathtub, the toilet was constantly running. The fitness center was a joke.... 1 bike, 1 treadmill, and 1 elliptical. No weights! The machines are the oldest I have ever seen in my travels. The staff was nice though. But I had to switch the rest of my pending reservations back to the Marriott.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeffrey A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sacramento/Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

I would like to sincerely apologize for the state of the bathroom in your room. That is not what we expect our guests to endure during their stay with us. Again I do apologize for the issue and we wish we could have resolved this during your stay.

We are hoping to update our fitness center in the near future. I understand we need updated equipment and a weight machine. Thank you for voicing your concerns if there is anything else I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

The staff is great. We had a few issues with the AC but staff tried to fix what they could. Hotel is very clean and comfortable. Pool is smaller than they make it out to be and is more like a sauna. Breakfast was great- although they could use more seating. Over all a nice hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your response our staff is great and they always try to fix any issue that can come up. Our pool is indoors and is heated so our guests can enjoy it year round. We change our breakfast menu daily to ensure all our guests are happy. Thank you for staying!