“Nice Hotel”

Hampton Inn Sacramento/Rancho Cordova
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Rancho Cordova
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Great place for the price. I swear, hotels are getting sooooo expensive, but this one was not too bad. The lobby was under renovation but they had it coverd up adequately. They even used hard hats and tonka trucks as part of the decor in the lobby.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Price is competitive and location is good! Easy access from the highway. Lots of food choices! Casino is close to the hotel. Hampton is a quality national hotel group that is consistent nationwide. Other than the renovation project I would give a strong recommendation!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Liliana M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sacramento/Rancho Cordova, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Carl,

Thank you for taking the time to recommend our hotel! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to explore the area. We look forward to seeing you again. Please come back and experience our newly renovated lobby coming soon!

Best Regards,
Liliana Mejia

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Clean, good location, family friendly. Indoor pool a plus and breakfast more than a danish and juice. Would stay again if in the area. Were renovating the lobby, but check-in was easy and they should be done soon. Did not disturb our stay. Fast, available elevators.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I am a hilton loyalist and even when I am in a marriott dominated area I still try to seek out a Hilton brand hotel. I have come to appreciate some of the Hilton consistencies which made this trip very disappointing. In fact, I checked in and checked right back out after spending an hour in the room. The room was damp, the carpet was beyond filthy and the amount of hair on the back of the mattress was not what I have come to expect from this chain. The staff was amazingly nice and did their best to try and make me comfortable enough to stay there unfortunately, it was just not enough. Thankfully they are renovating the lobby and breakfast area, I can only hope they move on to the guest rooms next!

1  Thank Annmarie T

Annmarie,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you try to choose Hilton properties during your trips to our area and we apologize for the housekeeping problems you experienced. Unclean rooms are not typical at our hotel and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards and that our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay. We hope you will give us another chance if you visit this area in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Kind Regards,
Liliana Mejia
916.648.4800

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I came to Sacramento to pick up my daughter from school. I was looking for a nearby, convenient location, not too far from school. This place Hampton Inn Rancho Cordova was just right. Not only that, it was Clean, nice amenities, the staff was very helpful and cordial. I don't have a thing to complain about.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have stayed at this location twice in the month of May. The first time was very pleasant, room on first floor, near side parking lot / exit, and room was very clean and comfortable. So I booked another room for a second business trip. On the second stay, I was on the third floor, immediately next to the elevator. The duvet on one bed had a coffee stain on it, but there was a post-it on the headboard saying it had been freshly cleaned for my arrival. I appreciated the irony, but I only needed one bed - so I picked the other. Late Saturday night, I reported some noise issues to the front desk, and while that did not stop the noise from the patio below, the clerk was helpful and made a credit on my account for the sleepless night. The staff has been very friendly on both stays, but the cleaning and sound dampening could be better.

Room Tip: Ask for first floor, end of the hall way.