Went here for a week to visit my grandpa in California. We stayed here 4 days in all went out of town for two days to yosemite park. Great location, A little creepy at night we had our room facing the back of the hotel. I prefer the front. Enough room for me & my husband. Nice tv decent bed. Had a refrigerator, stove top, plates. That was very nice. My only complaint was there's no complimentary breakfast and the lady down stairs told me my card didn't go through and she swiped it again. I looked on my bank account on my phone the next day I was charged twice very upset about that!! Luckily my bank in texas got it fixed within a day thank god! :) Other than that good stay might stay here again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Sacramento - White Rock Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Rancho Cordova
- Rancho Cordova Extended Stay