“Our wedding Celebration!!”

Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga
Victorville, California, United States
“Our wedding Celebration!!”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

My husband and I decided that we wanted our day to be chill, kicked back and for everyone to have a great time. Cianna at the Aloft and the rest of the crew there made or day so beyond memoriable!! The rooms are awesome, the atmosphere is fun and inviting! Plus after our special day they put a very nice gift in or room! Everyone at our reception loved the hotel and said if they are ever back in town they will be staying at the Aloft in Rancho Cucamonga! So if you are looking for comfortable bed, relaxing room & a nice place to relaxe downstairs to play a game of pool then this hotel is the one for you! I know we will definately be staying there again!!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
AloftORC, General Manager at Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, 19 April 2012
Dear Jen C,

Thank you for completing the review on our hotel and for all of the great comments! It is always so rewarding to hear about all of the great experiences our guests have with us. We are more than happy to hear that Cianna and the rest of the staff made your day even more memorable. Thanks again for staying with us. We appreciate your recommendation to friends and we look forward to welcoming you back soon! Congratulations on your marriage!

Gonzalo Rodriguez - General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Morro Bay, California
Reviewed 24 March 2012

A couple friends and I stayed at the aloft while attending a seminar at the Ontario Civic Center.
The atmosphere of the lobby/lounge area was stimulating and fun. The staff was helpful and friendly.

Our room was better in person that the photos on their site. They had all the amenities of a Hilton or Marriott but structured and designed with their own flare.

As a hotel manager, myself, this hotel has my approval. I’ve worked at and stayed at several hotels, but I’ve got to say their unique theme and comfortable feel makes for a very great stay. Oh yeah and they are fairly and properly priced :)

Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
AloftORC, General Manager at Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, 28 March 2012
Dear Tyler A,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your trip to Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga area. We really appreciate your great comments on our staff and accommodations. We are very glad to know that we have your approval as a hotel manager. Thank you again for sharing your great comments with other travelers and giving us your feedback.

Gonzalo Rodriguez- General Manager
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 22 March 2012

I stayed at the Aloft along with the majority of my wedding guest in 02/2012. My sales representative was very accommodating for several of my requests. The value we received for the money spent was more than you would expect. The atmosphere was very relaxing, the rooms were clean, and the beds sleep very well. I didn't get to spend any time in the lobby, but my guest were pleased with it. They were able to enjoy the night life without leaving the hotel. The location was an absolute plus for me. Very close to shops and food....I REALLY enjoyed my stay. Whenever I return I will definately look into staying here again. Oh...you have to appreciate complimentary parking, water, and coffee. I am from the city and most hotels charge ridiculous prices for these things.

Room Tip: The double bedrooms are larger than the king rooms. I think it's better to get the double beds j...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Dear Keshia T,

We are so thrilled that you and your guests enjoyed your experience with us during the time of your wedding! Thank you so very much for your compliments on our accommodations. Thank you for completing the review and taking the time to give us such great feedback. We are looking forward to welcoming you back! Congratulations on your new marriage!

Inland Empire, CA
Reviewed 22 March 2012 via mobile

I travel frequently for work and found this place to be my new favorite destination while staying in the Inland Empire. The staff was amazing, the rooms are clean, modern, and let's talk about the shower! The showers are amazing!

After a long day of work...the perfectly hot endless supply of water made the stress of the day melt away, then slip on down to the W XYZ bar for some killer drinks and great atmosphere made even better by the down to earth bartender.

If you need a place to relax or a place to party...this is the hotel for you.

Stayed March 2012
Dear RSPalmer,

Thank you for posting your comments on Trip Advisor regarding our hotel. We're very happy to hear such nice feedback. We're glad you were able to wind down after a long day then enjoy our Wxyz bar. It's always helpful to know that our guests are happy with their stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Have a nice day.

Gonzalo Rodriguez- General Manager
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I have stayed here three or four times. From the moment you walk in you are impressed with look of the facility, Nice little bar with great areas for conversation. Always greeted by the front desk people when either coming or going. The room is fine with great showers. Only issue is that you would not think Fourth St. would have much traffic but on the top floor facing Fourth the traffic noise is surprisingly loud. Room cleaned in a timely fashion. Never had the Wi-Fi connection drop. Don't watch the TV much but had a clear picture and a wide variety of channels. Probably a couple of miles to Foothill Blvd and the commercial area of Rancho Cucamonga - Upland. Close to I-10 and I-15 and the Ontario Mills Mall. Though with my son's college graduation I will not be in the Inland Empire much anymore if my travels do take me to the area the aloft would be at the top of my list for accommodations.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Dear Bobsacto,

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and giving us your feedback on your experience with us. We loved hearing about the great things you enjoyed about our hotel and most importantly that you were always greeted by our staff. Next time you are in the area and decide to stay with us please give us a call prior to your arrival and our staff would be more than happy to pre-block you into a room not facing the street. We are constantly striving to make our guests' experiences a memorable and enjoyable one. Thank you for recommending our property. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon! Congratulations on your son's graduation, as well!

Gonzalo Rodriguez
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 16 March 2012

For a couple of years now, I kept telling myself to stay at the Rancho Cucamonga Aloft Hotel when I am in the Ontario area. Well, finally, I did! As soon as I drove into the parking lot, I felt that I had arrived at an upscale condominium complex. Yes, you can feel the vibe from the moment you enter the lobby - vibe of colors, vibe of ambient music, vibe of warm friendly staff, and yes, the vibe in your minimalistic, chic ALOFTment (that's short for apartment). Everything is so well-appointed, simplistically designed to give you that moderne feel in your loft space. Amber and Alan will spoil you! I love this hotel concept so much until I canceled next week's stay at a nearby hotel, and I can't wait to return here! Yes, It's A Lifestyle @ALOFT!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
AloftORC, General Manager at Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, 17 March 2012
Dear rixx2,

We truly appreciate all of your wonderful compliments on our great service and accommodations. It is always exciting to hear when our guests take the time to share details of an outstanding trip after staying with us. Again, thank you for your great compliments on the hotel vibe and warm, friendly staff. We are so happy to hear that Amber and Alan spoiled you. That's what we are here for, to exceed our guest's expectations. Your feedback is important to us and this is the only way we improve our service and product. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for completing the review for our property. We look forward in welcoming you back soon!

Best Regards,
Gonzalo Rodriguez
Simi Valley
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Stayed with my Husband for a quick get-away. My first stay at an Aloft. The Lobby area is energetic with lots of activity in the WXYZ Lounge. The pool area is very cool. The staff are so warm and welcoming with lots of info on the area. The shower and completely mirrored door in the bathroom are absolutely the best!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Pat F,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Rancho Cucamonga. We certainly appreciate you taking the time to complete the review on our property and share your excellent experience with other travelers. We appreciate all the wonderful comments on our warm and welcoming staff, showers, and mirror bathroom doors. We are very happy to know that you and your husband enjoyed the hotel. We look forward to you visiting us again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#2 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-...
#7 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn R...
#1 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontari...
#5 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport

Been to Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!