“Amazingly amazing!!!”

Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Kristi was amazing!!!! Can't wait to come back!! Everyone was really nice and polite! I accidentally ordered a movie 2 times at 20 bucks a pop and they took it off with no problem and no pressure. This is now my home hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Stayed here for 3 days and 2 nights. The experience is comparable to other Aloft properties I have stayed at. The staff are pleasant and friendly, but incapable of assisting with the most important morning . The coffee machine at the Re:Fuel pantry requires cleaning (machine requires cleaning after a certain amount of use), and the staff didn't know how to. I had to hop in the car and dash to a nearby SBUX. Sadly, the coffee machine in the room is also broken. Also requested "go green" but still have not received credit despite 2 emails.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank edster1971
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Looks cool & hip on the internet....but it's not cool or hip when the front desk agent could care less if you were there, the TV & phone don't work, the sheets are like sandpaper, they skimp on the towels, the AC won't turn off and turns on/off all night and they leave you 2 (exactly 2) kleenex in the holder. Didn't sleep well and won't stay here again. We travel a lot always stopping in this area so we thought we'd try someplace new...nice try...

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Melanie W
Reviewed 9 April 2014

My stay at the Aloft has been nothing but a wonderful experience. I made my reservation with young lady named Alexis who was very professional and helpful as can be. She made my stay very comfortable by displaying some of the best customer service I've encountered,accommodating everything I asked for and much more. This hotel and it's excellent staff has set the standard high for my future hotel experiences.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Stayed here for the first time this weekend. Just one night while visiting family. Great space, great service, and the front desk really helped me out of a jam. Thanks again! Will stay here next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

We came to California to pick up 5 limos and stayed here for the night to prepare for the drive back to Denver Colorado. I have stayed here three time prior but this time was a huge difference with Kristi checking us In and Karina at the bar great sense of humor!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I stayed at this property at least several times a month for the last year, and I must say, it is a spectacular property. The management is excellent, they go above and beyond for their guests. The Front Desk Manager Laura W. is absolutely amazing. As this hotel is a Starwood property, and I'm a Starwood Preferred Guest Member, this hotel goes above and beyond for me on each stay. Even though it is part of the Starwood chain (SPG), the management operates it like a boutique hotel. They have live performances by musicians in the wxyz lounge/bar, which also by the way serves excellent food and the bartenders are all great. The Food and Beverage Manager Alexis and her team of amazing bartenders really know how to make a quality drink at an amazing price. Alexis and Katrina (the head bartender) know all of their frequent guests by name and even down to what type of food and drinks they like. The service is 10 out of 10 on the F&B side.

Nadine, (the Operations Director) and Lizette (the front desk supervisor) are amazing as well! Always making sure to go the extra mile for all their guests, not just the SPG elite members. I have stayed at many, many aLoft properties around the country, and this one is by far my favorite. Also credit to all the front desk agents for their consistant great, caring service!

The hotel is EXTREMELY clean (trust me, I travel quite frequently) and very quiet. I admire this property especially as they have each guest sign an agreement that this is a zero-tolerance, no smoking and no party noise document upon check-in to ensure all the guests have a pleasant stay, and a quiet night. I have never been awoken by people in other rooms or even heard voices even when the property is sold out for the night. Great management!

I would like to really recognize Laura W., the front desk manager for not only being an incredible genuine person, but for her passion and extremely excellent work ethic in making sure each guest is 110% satisfied. Laura goes above and beyond for her guests, whether someone needs something, or her just being at the front desk simply greeting passing guests by their last name and a smile. Starwood is very lucky to have Laura as it is very apparent that unlike certain hotels, she genuinely cares about all her guests and her hotel. I could not be any happier with this property. Each time I check in, every staff member greets me by name and a smile. It's hard to find really great hotels like this anymore. This property is definetely a great place to stay. I would highly recommend this property to anyone, even my own family members. Thanks aLoft Rancho Cucamonga for all the past great stays, and I look forward to many more to come!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are amazing!! Very chic with a 42" plasma mounted on the wall in front of the bed...