“Design Flaw” 4 of 5 bubbles

Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Boston, Massachusetts
“Design Flaw”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

I have stayed at a couple Aloft properties and they are always clean and comfortable and usually at a good price. Aloft Rancho met all of the above criteria only issue I found with the property is the design of the window blinds which are the same in all Aloft's, I guess I am only commenting on this now since my room was facing East where the sun rises, there is a large gap on either side of the blind (see attached photos) which lets light in making sleep difficult. Other than this issue I would stay at the Aloft brands again just have to make not of the direction in which my room faces.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank emannh

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Brea, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

The service that was provided at Aloft hotel was very inviting. I was helped by Alexis who was very friendly. She made sure I had everything I needed and let me know that if I needed anything else to let her know. The experience was amazing and i will be returning.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

I have to be in the area to meet clients at the ontario airport. so i did many searches and found this to be the best offering in the area. It's clean, hip, comfortable and convenient. Need more? I also had to check in very early and some hotels could flip out figuring that out but Lourdes (yes, that's her name) was soooo helpful and kind and made early check in a breeze. The whole staff is kind and Nick had no problem finding Lourdes' instructions for my early check in. I look forward to being back there.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Kristi at the front desk was very helpful, providing me with suggestions for dining experience, extra towels when I requested them and remembers my name whenever I return. She makes the travelling experience more pleasurable because being away from the comforts of home can be a drag.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

I travel a lot for business and try to stay with Starwood. I have been working in the area and so tried the Ontario Aloft. A really pleasant surprise. Nearing the Front Desk to check in an agent spotted me and came right over. I was checked in heating an acoustic guitarist playing and singing in the background. A bunch of guys were at the pool table playing a heated game. The XYZ bar was active. I felt like I had stepped into my living room and was welcomed home.
Checking in I went up to my room finding my favorite signature Bliss products appointing the room. I changed out of my suit and went downstairs to settle into one of the many comfortable couches, complete with pillows, ordered a drink from the bar and listened to the very personable guitarist who played with the listeners asking them for special music requests.
So the negatives...Bar menu needs to be a little more than frozen, reheated product although I did like the Tater Tots...Another take from being at home and the carpets in the halls need a little more vacuuming. Oh, and the beds aren't as comfortable as the Westin or Sheraton brand standard, but they're fine for a night. Try out the Hotel. If you enjoy something a little less pretentious, try the Rancho Cucamonga (Really Ontario Airport) for a night. You'll enjoy the experience.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Tempe, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

I have stayed at the Aloft in Tempe, AZ in the past and enjoyed it. This hotel was equally enjoyable. Staff was friendly on check in and check out. I got a special deal with breakfast with my AAA membership. FYI - at the time of this review, "breakfast" is juice, hot beverage, 2 pastries and a piece of fresh fruit. If you want something more substantial (I needed something with less sugar and more protein), might as well pass on the breakfast package. My kids would have loved it though. The hotel is very comfortable and modern. Sleek and calm. I recommend it although if you want a more traditional hotel, this probably isn't it. If you like modern and sleek, you will love it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed at aloft hotel for the first time in Ontario I norm stay at hotels in the west region and let me tell you Aloft in Ontario, the best hotel I accommodated at, for 3 reasons. Their spectacular employes , their great vibe just walking in and my favorite the bar!!! never have I thought id ever feel like a hotel would feel like home . And aloft is one , very happy LOVED how I could just go have a drink and have a nice chat with the young lady Alexis who worked at the bar was so help full and professional , yet full of life. Can't wait to refer this hotel to my co workers. Thank you aloft.

• Stayed May 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn R...
#2 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-...
#6 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#1 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontari...
#3 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills

Been to Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!