“Overpriced for what you get”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Victoria Gardens Lane
Transit: Bus route 66 @ Day Creek
Description: Fleming's Rancho Cucamonga, CA is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located on Foothill Blvd in the Victoria Garden shopping center, close to the Ontario Airport and Upland.
Reviewed 9 April 2014

My daughter took me here to celebrate my birthday. I had the filet mignon with French fries. The steak was good but they didn't give many fries. I didn't even get a salad with it. I had filet mignon the night before at Black Angus and used a coupon. I had basically the same dinner plus I had asparagus with it for half the price. The service was not very good also. I would not come back.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

A very nice restaurant with wonderful personal service. A little pricey but the food is very good.
The host, Joshua was very pleasant and our server Art and his assistants were very helpful and attentive. The manager, MIchelle stopped by and made us feel very welcome.

1  Thank asteinharter
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Nice atmosphere... Although alittle loud. Food was good. Service was good as well.... We like coming here because we can always depend on a good experience and food prepared in a consistent manner.

1  Thank OakGlenPfs
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Way too expensive for what you get. Not the best steak I have ever had. Extremely noisy. Service was excellent.

1  Thank Vicki B
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We had the best dinner ever...Great service, food and beverages. Alex, Ryan and Frank are the best. Enjoy every time we go for dinner. Have never had a complaint since we've be going.

1  Thank Puddin48