Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga(Rancho Cucamonga)
View Hotel
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport(Rancho Cucamonga)
Comfort Inn(Fontana)
View Hotel
All reviewsvictoria gardensfront deskhistoric routefree waternice bardesk areabusiness tripthis past weekendenjoyed my staycoffee makerrooms are niceshopping and restaurantswould stay here againpleasant stayminute driveparking lotconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I stayed here a few weeks ago for a business trip. Almost everything thing was good, the room was really clean, the staff was nice, the food was good, but the sad part about this trip was the server in the restaurant . She was really rude and made me feel like I was not wanted and very uncomfortable. She seemed like she didn't even want to be there or even be bothered by me. I don't know why they would have someone like that working at a nice hotel. Next time I come and stay I will not have breakfast if I see the same woman working. What's more upsetting is I have stayed here before and had an excellent experience with the restaurant staff, it's sad to see how it is now.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank angnyny
Scott G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2012

Hi angnyny.

Thank you for letting us know about your breakfast experience. Your comments have been shared with the entire F&B department and I can assure you that you will have an better experience upon your next stay. In a previous TripAdvisor in October 2011post, you mentioned how satisfied you were with your breakfast and service stating that the restaurant staff was "amazing". It is our priority to deliver that again and every morning to all of our guests. We look forward to your return and an opportunity to prove it. Thanks again!

Reviewed 4 July 2012

As we do every year we plan a birthday trip for my son and we always stay at the four points by Sheraton in Rancho Cucamonga, excellent service & friendly workers!!! room and bedding very clean an fresh, will be back!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Hi Jeanette

Thank you for your loyalty over the years and for your thoughtful comment! We hope to see you again before your son's birthday next year. But if we must wait until his birthday to see you and your family again, you bring the cake, and we'll supply the candles! Thanks again.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

We found ALL the Hotel staff friendly and welcoming.The rooms " VERY NICE ", Big and Clean. The bed was really big and comfortable. Our stay was excellent. Everybody really enjoyed the facilities and outdoor pool. I never seen a Hotel so clean and the service so amazing. I enjoy the lounging area and the breakfast area. The Hotel location is great and is surrounded with Shopping Malls and other restaurants. The Hotel is so beautiful that I will definitely will be coming back again. Thank you so very much Denise and Jena for making our stay a pleasant one...."{^_^}"

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends

Carrillo1magic

What a thoughtful comment! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and the Trip Advisor community. We love the fact that you'll definitely be coming back soon. Cheers to Denise and Jana for making your stay with us memorable.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights while visiting friends. Hotel was right off the freeway, about 15-20 minutes from the Ontario Airport, and 5 minutes from our friends so location was perfect for us. Near lots of eateries and close to Victoria Gardens outdoor mall.
I had requested a quiet room away from the street as I had been told it was on a major thoroughfare. Was put on the top (4th) floor (hallway signs showed this floor to be reserved for Starwood members, which I am) so don't know if non-members are ever put on this floor. Quiet room, good size and clean. Bed, however, was like sleeping on the floor without the rug. I ached in every muscle of my body each morning as the bed had absolutely no give. Front desk staff was fine; nothing over and above in service. Housekeeping was quite slow. I requested extra towels and it took them over 30 minutes to bring them up. This is my first time at a Four Points by Sheraton so wasn't quite sure what to expect as I knew this was one of their more "economical " hotels. Compared to other Sheratons I've stayed at, this one does rate lower for comfort and amenities. Bathroom shower stall was big but the floor of the stall creaked and had some give in it, which made me wonder, the first time I showered, if the floor was going to cave in. I booked the room with breakfast option. It was a small buffet but offered enough options to make me happy. The cook happened to be at the buffet on our first morning and was gracious enough to tell me that if I didn't care for the scrambled eggs offered, she would be happy to cook some to order. So each morning, I got fresh over easy eggs. Kudos to her. Didn't use the pool or exercise room, so can't comment on those. Price for the room with breakfast included wasn't bad. Watch for deals. Overall, we were pretty satisfied and would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

Hi worldtraveller1411

Thank you for your honest and detailed feedback. We're delighted to know that you slept well, loved our location, and that you'll come back to stay with us again soon. Cooked to order eggs over easy, no problem!

Reviewed 18 June 2012

I've stayed at this hotel many times and it gets better and better every time! The rooms are comfortable and decorated nicely, the amenities are great, but most importantly, the staff is heads above the competition. They go above and beyond and handle all requests professionally and with a smile. This is the only hotel I'll stay at and look forward to coming back!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank pamela_morgan5

Hi pamela_morgan5

Thank you for leaving your second comment with us and the TripAdvisor community. We sincerely appreciate our loyal guests such as you and especially your willingness to share your satisfaction. We're proud to be the only hotel you'll stay with in the area and we will do our best to keep you coming back every time. Thanks again.