Got a decent rate on this hotel on Priceline. I had never stayed in a Four Points before and did not know what to expect. Front desk clerk was super friendly and helpful. My room wasn't ready, so she offered me a larger room which I accepted since my bid was pretty low to begin with.
I was really impressed when I opened the door to the room. It was beautifully decorated and really modern and clean. It was spacious and had two comfortable beds plus a pull-out sofa.
Pool is a typical "back of the hotel parking lot pool", but it was clean and refreshing. Hot tub was nice and hot.
Hotel is easy to locate, just look for the tall electrical towers and it is right there. Location is good for access to Victoria Gardens shopping center and restaurants and not too far to the airport.
I would recommend this hotel to others, and if the other hotels in this chain are as nice, I look forward to staying at Four Points again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Ontario Rancho Cucamonga. Close to Ontario Convention Center, Victoria Gardens, Auto Club Speedway, Hyundai Pavilion, Citizens Business Bank Arena, San Manuel Amphitheatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga Hotel Rancho Cucamonga
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
- Four Points Rancho Cucamonga