“Great Hotel at a reasonable price”

Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Hotel at a reasonable price”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I have a project in the area and the company staff negotiated a great deal for the team. The hotel is great looking inside and out, and the staff is friendly. My room is spacious, modern, clean and comfortable. It has the usual appliance including microwave, coffee machine and refrigerator. I am especially please with the morning breakfast buffet. You can't ask for a better arrangement to begin your day. Surrounding area also includes some good restaurants just few minutes away. This hotel locates not too far from the Ontario airport. If you visit that area for business, this is a great choice for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Scott G, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
What a great review to receive from such a recognized TripAdvisor.com Senior Contributor! It genuinely sounds as though we exceeded your expectaitons and gained a new loyal guest and friend of the hotel. We're thrilled to know you and your team enjoyed the hotel's associates, our food and beverage offerings, and our location. Thank you so much for your feedback! We genuinely look foward to your next project in our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
San Mateo, California
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Received package deal for stay which made stay even better value. Restaurant, fitness area and pool nice features. Reasonably near shopping and airport with good freeway acesses. Very nice and clean rooms. Good vaue for price.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Hilton Head, South Carolina
Reviewed 7 September 2013

My daughter and I stayed at Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga for 3 weeks. During that time, we met kind staff, caring administration and lovely servers. The room was a very nice size (Clean and comfortable) with a view of the beautiful San Bernardino mountains. The room came with a small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. The refrigerator was wonderful. The only downside in the rooms were the quality of the coffee maker and microwave oven. The coffee maker was the "one or two cup" type. The coffee was lukewarm at best and did not stay warm for even five minutes. However, in the lobby fresh coffee was available until 11:30 am. The microwave seemed to be burning internally when cooking for over one minute. I asked for a replacement; which they accommodated immediately, but to no avail. It was actually the brand and model of the unit; that was a poor buying choice of the hotel.

The lobby is free flowing and well appointed with a small business center off to the side. The front desk personnel were exceptional. There was a small convenience store behind the counter. The selection was minimal and appropriate. Parking was FREE and very abundant.

The location was very near the Ontario International Airport, Victoria Gardens Malls, many mid-range and inexpensive restaurants, and Ontario Mills Mall. Within walking distance was a Chik-fil-a; where you can get delicious fresh fried chicken fingers and REAL lemonade, Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market for inexpensive fresh food choices, get your nails done at Bella's or get your eyebrows threaded at Bollywood. In the evening, you can sit down at Johnny Carino's for Italian, Joe's Crab Shack, Red Robin's Burgers or Sake 2 Me for Sushi.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the view of the mountains. However, the hotel is located on the Historic Route...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
We're always delighted to receive feedback from guests who have experienced our team and services over a longer duration of stay. Your comments about the local area, the hotel associates, and our services are valuable as they also speak toward our consistency as hospitality professionals and your overall satisfaction.

We appreciate such detailed feedback as we it helps us continue to improve upon our services and guest experiences. For example, although we attempted to immediately resolve the microwave issue in your guestroom, your comments have led us to research a competing brand for all future new microwave purchases. We sincerely look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you again for your comments!
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We had a great stay here. The bartender Mandy was amazing. She was very personable and prompt with her service. If you're looking for some great food and drinks, make sure you visit the dining area and hopefully you'll have Mandy as the bartender.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments! Mandy will be proud to know that she made a lasting impression on you. We take great pride in our cozy little restaurant and bar, and we certainly hope you'll stop by again soon. Cheers!
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I stayed here the night of August 22nd because I was an extra in a movie being shot in Pasadena the following morning. Although I had a bad experience with Hotwire earlier this month when I was in the L.A. area for another movie gig, I went ahead and booked through the Hotwire Hot Rates program once again. (With Hotwire Hot Rates, you get a significant discount on a hotel room in exchange for not knowing the property name until AFTER you have paid for the room). I must say, Hotwire really came through for me this time around. This hotel property did not disappoint me one bit.

The property is brand-new and the customer service is phenomenal. I frantically called the front desk at around 2:30 am saying, "Hey, I have to be in Pasadena at 9 am for work. I'm not from around here, so I just wanted to know if you think I'll be dealing with any traffic?" Being that this question was not at all related to the hotel or my stay at the hotel, the clerk was obviously under no obligation to assist me. But she patiently gave me the low-down on morning traffic patterns in the area, and advised me to give myself at least an hour to get to Pasadena in the morning. A shining example of customer service; I wish I could recall this young lady's name.

I spent a total of 5 hours on this property, (I checked in at 2 am, and checked out at 7 am to make it to the film set in Pasadena on time), and that really breaks my heart. I wish I could have stayed longer. The beds were absolutely DIVINE and the pillows were equally incredible. The room was EXTREMELY clean. And best of all, the rooms have character. I find the Route 66 theme in the rooms to be extremely cute and original. No detail was overlooked.

I will definitely stay again the next time I pick up a film gig in the L.A. area. I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
What a great and detailed review of your recent stay with us! Although your stay was brief, it's very rewarding to know you found such memorable guest service through all your interactions with our associates. Also, your comments on our rooms and the overall cleanliness of the hotel certainly make us proud that our hard work does not go unnoticed. Next time you are in the area, we sincerely hope you can stay with us a bit longer to experience even more of what we can offer. Thanks again!
Manchester, New Hampshire
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I booked this hotel after arriving at the Comfort Inn in Fontana and finding it NASTY, DIRTY! The staff at Four Points were very friendly and helpful. With our apprehension after our experience at the prior hotel, we asked to see a room before booking. They were understanding and allowed us to check out a room. We booked the room and were very satisfied. It was very clean, quiet, and we had access to FREE coffee in our room and downstairs. There was a washer and dryer two floors down which was awesome. The pool and hot tub was well enjoyed by my son. We did not take advantage of dining there as we mostly dined out with family.

Room Tip: Read reviews. If possible, check the room before booking. Talk to friends a family about their sug...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for making the choice to stay with us. We know there are many hotels within our area to choose from, and we're happy to know that your first time staying with us was comfortable and memorable. We genuinely look forward to the opportunity of exceeding your expectations everytime you visit Rancho Cucamonga!
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Reviewed 26 July 2013

The reception and management staff gave us a smooth and helpful transition to our first floor spacious and quiet room with our after midnight arrival. The hotel was clean and comfortable in keeping with its relatively new location. Our breakfast, the next morning, offered a variety of fresh and tasty menu options. A personal touch was added by the hotel manager stopping by our table for a greeting. Good value for the money!

Room Tip: 141 was quiet and spaciou
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
We are pleased to know you found great value in our Four Points by Sheraton! We're also proud to know that we took good care of you even at a late hour, when the stress of traveling may have presented challenges to your day. Thank you for sharing your feedback on the team here and your satisfaction with the hotel. We certainly hope you will choose to stay with us again the next time you are in town.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn R...
#1 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#2 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
#7 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontari...
#3 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamon...
#4 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!