I recently stayed at this location for a friends wedding. We book a standard room with two double beds and a pull out couch. The room was big enough for three adults to share, with a cabinet for our clothes, a mini refrigerator, microwave, and desk area. The room SEEMED cleaned but when I went to plug in my computer near the bed, I noticed some left over candy on the ground :(
The hotel is located in next to various shopping centers off of the famous Route 66. There are multiple restaurants, stores, and gas stations within blocks of the hotel.
A major problem I had with the hotel was their wifi connection. It kept disconnecting from my devices and became a hassle for me, to the point where I just turned on my 4G on my phone and turned off the wifi option and plugged in my computer using the ethernet plug.
This location's saving grace was their customer service. The employees at the front desk were more than helpful with our stay included letting us check in early and check out early without being fined! They were also more than helpful in providing us with coffee amenities and extra bedding when needed!
With that, I give them 4 out of 5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Ontario Rancho Cucamonga. Close to Ontario Convention Center, Victoria Gardens, Auto Club Speedway, Hyundai Pavilion, Citizens Business Bank Arena, San Manuel Amphitheatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga Hotel Rancho Cucamonga
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
- Four Points Rancho Cucamonga