“Exceeded Expectations!”

Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Burbank
“Exceeded Expectations!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2009

I needed an economical place to stay for the weekend to finish my thesis.
Amazing, people were very nice, the internet was free (a little sow if you have to stream video) and dependable. Nice new rooms, modern, comfortable decor, free water! But the best? A real chair at the desk. A life saver if you have work to do.

The location is not a vacation hot spot but everything from a high-brow mall to an outlet mall with 30 restaurants in a 5 mile radius. Could not be more convenient.

I will most likely need many more study-break weekends and won't hesitate to return to this cool litte treasure.

Ordered room service one night, food was fine, not awesome but fairly priced. 10.00 for pasta and veggies. 7.00 for a Ceasar salad. Yogurt and an apple were 3.00 from the little store.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2009

I wish I had more reasons to come to this area, just so that I could stay at this property. Every aspect of my stay (price, service, location, condition, etc) was superb! This is a very new property, so it is very clean, fresh, and modern. I only wish every Four Points was as great as this. This Four Points is in a nice area with LOTS of shopping and dining options available, the rooms are excellent on every level, the pool and spa area nice, and the exercise room very very nice as well. I can't think of one thing to criticize about this property, and look forward to the next time I can stay here. This location puts that Four Points dump in Culver City to shame. I paid around $70/night to stay here which is amazing considering the free parking, free water, and free internet. Plus, the condition of this hotel is much better than some Westin's where I have stayed.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled on business
California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2009

Stayed for 2 nights the week of 09/07/09. Hotel was brand new, and not beat up yet. The decor was not pretentious, very stylish and I liked it. Rooms are decent sized, with a nice work desk area. Restroom was also good sized, with a glass shower. No tub - so if that is an issue, you may want to ask the staff if they have rooms with tubs at that hotel. Hotel is located right next to the Victoria Gardens shopping center, so for those shopaholics, this is a great location!

Used the pool, it was nice but small and in the parking lot. They pipe in current dance type music, so if you want peace and quiet, this isn't the place to be - not that the music is loud, but it is in the parking lot so you have car noise and pedestrians staring at you. The weight room looked good (not that I used it - I just stole some towels for the pool from it!) several treadmills, elipticals and other machines.

I only have a few complaints, the biggest one is that the beds are rock HARD. Not firm, but completely solid. Maybe if enough people wear out the mattress it will get softer, but for now they are not comfy. Another one, is that the air conditioner was pretty loud. If you are a light sleeper and it kicks on during the night, it will wake you up. Lastly, I was on the third floor and the shower took forever to get warm. What a waste of water!

But all of those complaints were completely washed away with the customer service I got at this hotel. I can honestly say there are few hotels (or any retail establishments for that matter) that have this level of helpfulness. Everyone, including the towel guy was so friendly! It was refreshing, and it made my stay perfect!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2009

This hotel apparently just opened a few months ago since everything seems so new. The staff was the best, very attentive, yet very respectful of your space. For the price, you cant get anything better within a 5 miles radius. Everything you ever need is nearby. This will be my hotel of choice for business traveling.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
Fresno, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2009

I almost didn't stay here--the grand opening rate was so low. I'm so glad that I took the chance. The service is top-notch, with friendly and helpful employees. My standard king room was spacious with a comfortable sofa, a desk that was big-enough to work at, refrigerator, flat screen television. The huge shower with frame-free glass was perfect for me, but if you require a bath tub (I have difficulty climbing in and out and really appreciate showers), you may be disappointed. The roll-down window blind was a nice extra for those of us who like dark rooms for sleeping! My only criticisms of the room are quibbles: no wi-fi and no freezer in the fridge (I like to bring back an ice cream treat for bedtime).

No free breakfast buffet--instead, there is a reasonably priced and very attractive spread of hot entrees, muffin-tops, fruit, beverages. (I've had it with lousy free breakfasts with swarms of people and a messy presentation!) I was sorry that I had a breakfast appointment and couldn't try the buffet here--it was so inviting!

Everything was in great condition and absolutely spotless!

Shopping and restaurants are nearby, as is the Ontario airport (although there are many closer hotels).

My son is a student at the Claremont colleges so I expect I will return many times before his stint is over.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled solo
atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2009

Absolutely, the best in the area for the price! Everyone makes you feel like you're part of the family but still manages to be professional and efficient. The rooms are clean and huge, the front desk team is attentive, and the management influence is present. I'm really impressed with this hotel its overall sense of warmth. Though I didn't have any problems during my stay, I overheard how the restarant team and front desk team resolved problems with another guest. I was impressed how well they all handled the situation. I intend to stay at the Fourpoints for all my next trips to Rancho or Ontario. Check them out, I'm sure you'll enjoy them too.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with friends
1 Thank scg2_leo
Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2009

Being so new, the place is pretty quiet. Never having stayed at a Four Points before, I was pleasantly surprised at how nice a property it is, and how centrally located it is to an upscale shopping center with a movie theater (Victoria Gardens). Plus there is a Target a few blocks away (I had forgotten a few things).

When I'm in town, I usually stay at the Hyatt Place in Ontario, but this is definitely brighter and more cheerful. Plus it's nice to have the option of having a suite. The staff is well trained and very friendly, and called my room to make sure I liked it. There is plenty of parking (no need to valet), lots of outlets in each room, and bright lights in the bathroom (the better to put makeup on with).

The only seemingly odd note was the "barn door" sliding bathroom doors.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank SoCalTravLady
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn R...
#2 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
#4 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#1 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontari...
#3 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!