Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Great 4.5/5
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga(Rancho Cucamonga)
    Very Good 4/5
    TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport(Rancho Cucamonga)
    Comfort Inn(Fontana)
    Good 3.5/5
    Great 4.5/5
    All reviewsvictoria gardensfront deskhistoric routefree waternice bardesk areabusiness tripthis past weekendenjoyed my staycoffee makerrooms are niceshopping and restaurantswould stay here againpleasant stayminute driveparking lotconvenient location
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 18 January 2011

This was my first time at this location and I have to say it beats out all the other hotels in my price range! I loved the little touches like the barn-style doors, new TVs and luxurious sheets. Everyone was so nice! They actually seemed to recognize me after just a day of staying!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
    3  Thank DenverTravelBuff
    Reviewed 17 January 2011

I have stayed in the Four Points a number of times and it is always a wonderful experience. The hotel has a great interior, excellent service, especially the front desk staff. They are always up beat and very helpful. Between the hotel décor, good food and the excellent staff the Four points is the place to stay when you’re in Ranch Cucamonga.

-Doug

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
    3  Thank dougmevans
    Reviewed 13 January 2011

From my first foot in da door felt really special. The bright colors really wake u up. Like this is going 2 be fun. even though I came because i needed some relaxing todo. I was reall impressed by the warm feeling every one that greeted you. The cleanliness she was impressed with, me da flat screen and football. That bed felt like heaven. I would like 2 say one of my best hotel exsperiences. Thank you again will be back. and i live in da area. And uknow what it didnt cost me an arm or leg ... see u soon.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank ufeelme
    Reviewed 12 January 2011

I recently was on a business trip to the Inland Empire region of Southern California. I had the opportunity to stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel in Rancho Cucamonga and to say I was pleased would be an understatement. From entering the Lobby to checking out of the hotel, my experience was remarkable. The staff is well-trained, attentive and cordial beyond that of an employee. They make you feel like you're at home. The hotel is a welcome diversion from the average hotel with it's warm colors, inviting atmosphere and all-around boutiqueish ambiance. The rooms are beyond compare with all of the amenities and extras one expects in 2011. Additionally, the Four Points team makes it their purpose to know their guests by face and to remember them by name. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area whether it is for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
    3  Thank pamela_morgan5
    Reviewed 12 January 2011

Check in time was easy and the room was immaculate. House staff was very accomodating and the front desk was always clear, predcise and friendly with their information. Lounge a big plus as it always seemed very hospitable. Entire staff was amazing and I cannot imagine staying anywhere more complimentary in the area. I also met who I believe was the owner and he was very warm and professional. This hotel made my holiday stay the best I can recall in a while. Thanks Four Point for all that you do. I will be back and recommend to my friends and company.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business