“Excellent Thai!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 909-987-8885
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We only ever have the curry, but we have tried many of them: Green, Yellow, Ruby, Musseman, they are all good. Go for lunch and you'll have the option to try one of the lunch specials which are very reasonable. Nice ambiance, although the music could be improved upon!

2  Thank KatamiSoCa

Reviewed 8 July 2013

The Green Mango bistro delivers a first class Thai dining experience at reasonable prices. A good choice for lunch or evening meal, my favorites are the Drunken Noodle with chicken or pork, and the Pineapple Fried Rice. The appetizer menu is also appealing: try the RC shrimp (unique) or any one of the other choices. I have been dining here since 2008 and have always enjoyed the meals. Services is prompt and friendly, and there is an outdoor patio as well. Give it a try, you be glad you did!

1  Thank Tom R
Reviewed 27 June 2013

My husband and I were out in Rancho Cucamango for business, and found this little hidden beauty within walking distance from our hotel! The food was fabulous and the owners Nancy & Chi were very accommodating! We arrived on Thursday June 20th, and ate there 3 times before leaving on June 25th!
One night we had friends in town and took them there and the loved it as well! Our friend had just had knee surgery and after dinner I had asked if they could please call us a taxi.
No, no they said, and the next thing we know, Chi pulled his car around front and actually drove all 4 of us back to our hotel! Now that is what I call proper customer service!!!! The food is excellent, and very lovely atmospher. A must if you like Thia!!! We will be back!!!!!

1  Thank julgus377
Reviewed 22 June 2013

The food here is very authentic and incredible. Most everything I order is well prepared, friendly service.
The decor is lovely. They also have dinning service to sit on the Thai traditional platform and table with triangle pillow.

Strongly recommend.

1  Thank Alexsandra H
Reviewed 21 June 2013

We choose this restaurant based on positive reviews and were even more impressed than expected! Perfectly prepared, delicious food, generous portions plus an incredibly friendly staff & owner. I loved the "drunken noodle" and the kids loved the "pad see-ew." I am just disappointed that it is too far from home (FL). My husband goes back to the Green Mango everytime he is in the area on business now.

1  Thank SGLCHSound