“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 909-987-8885
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Found this restaurant while doing a search in the area. I was staying at a hotel and wanted Thai food. All dishes are delicious and presented nicely. Service is outstanding. Love the restaurant layout and decor - very authentic.

3  Thank SFDutchman

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I've eaten here easily 20 times, and haven't had a bad meal. They have fantastic lunch specials for approximately $7.95 - entree with rice (except noodle dishes), soup, salad and a wonton. I recently became a vegan, and they have been able to 'veganize' many of my favorites by substituting tofu and vegetables and omitting the fish sauce. My favorite before switiching to a plant based diet was the Pineapple Fried Rice. My vegan favorite is the Drunken Noodles with the tofu substitution (it can be made with chicken, beef, pork or shrimp). They are opening to making substitiutions for any dietary restraints you may have. I've taken at least a dozen friends and family members here, and everyone has enjoyed it. The food is great, the service is excellent and the decor is nice.

3  Thank 30somethingtravelers
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We only ever have the curry, but we have tried many of them: Green, Yellow, Ruby, Musseman, they are all good. Go for lunch and you'll have the option to try one of the lunch specials which are very reasonable. Nice ambiance, although the music could be improved upon!

2  Thank KatamiSoCa
Reviewed 8 July 2013

The Green Mango bistro delivers a first class Thai dining experience at reasonable prices. A good choice for lunch or evening meal, my favorites are the Drunken Noodle with chicken or pork, and the Pineapple Fried Rice. The appetizer menu is also appealing: try the RC shrimp (unique) or any one of the other choices. I have been dining here since 2008 and have always enjoyed the meals. Services is prompt and friendly, and there is an outdoor patio as well. Give it a try, you be glad you did!

1  Thank Tom R
Reviewed 27 June 2013

My husband and I were out in Rancho Cucamango for business, and found this little hidden beauty within walking distance from our hotel! The food was fabulous and the owners Nancy & Chi were very accommodating! We arrived on Thursday June 20th, and ate there 3 times before leaving on June 25th!
One night we had friends in town and took them there and the loved it as well! Our friend had just had knee surgery and after dinner I had asked if they could please call us a taxi.
No, no they said, and the next thing we know, Chi pulled his car around front and actually drove all 4 of us back to our hotel! Now that is what I call proper customer service!!!! The food is excellent, and very lovely atmospher. A must if you like Thia!!! We will be back!!!!!

1  Thank julgus377