“Melts in your mouth!”

Applebee's
Ranked #237 of 354 Restaurants in Rancho Cucamonga
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I have eaten at Applebees numerous times and I LOVE it. The food is great and it melts in your mouth! I especially like the 2 for 20.00 deal. Their artichoke dip is yummy. The potato salad is my favorite.

The servers are really nice, the managers are great. It's a great place to go to. And not just for Happy Hour ^_^

Reviewed 21 June 2012

We go to Applebee's all the time we love to go out to eat. I'm a good Cook, but when my husband finiishes a job out of town he takes me out to eat and I love it.

Reviewed 11 April 2012

Enjoyed the food and the staff very much. Prices were slightly better than average and we were served very quickly.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

The riblets platter was okay but stay away from the spinnach artichoke dip!

Reviewed 22 March 2012

The waitress was friendly, the food was very good and the best part was able to sit and relax and talk to family that we hadn't seen in awhile without someone trying to get us out the door. So this means the service was good too!