“Recent stay”

Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga
omaha
“Recent stay”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

New management of hotel has made a difference for the better from past experience. Employees are more pleasant. Hotel was quiet and relatively clean. Fitness center had new equipment, installed mid-August. I would plan to stay at this location again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Huskerred55
Maggie D, Manager at TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 31 August 2013
Dear omaha05,

Thank you for staying with us and rating us on Trip Advisor! I am very glad you were able to enjoy our new fitness center while you were here and our friendly staff members were able to make your stay wonderful. We hope to see you back again soon at the TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Desoto, TX
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Stayed at this location from June 16th to June 22nd 2013. By the looks of the photos online it looked like it was a large 2 bedroom 1 bath suite/townhouse. It was actually very small and the bathroom was even smaller. The kitchen was very tiny and for you price you pay per night I would definetely look at other options. The morning breakfast was average not full service like at the Embassy Suites. The pool was nice and there was plenty of parking spaces available. The good thing about this hotel is the location. You are just walking distance from the Ontario Mills Mall and lots of restaurants in the area and only 30 minutes from LA.

Room Tip: Ask for room with 2 bathrooms you will need it.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank pjbernard
Dear pjbernard,

First, I would like to thank you for staying with us at the TownePlace Suites in Rancho Cucamonga and for rating us on Trip Advisor. I apologize for the lack of clarity in the room size and unfortunately, at our location our two bedroom suites do only have 1 bathroom and I know that can make things pretty difficult with a big family. I am glad you were able to enjoy some of our local dining and shopping while you here and I hope the rest of your stay with us was great! If you have any further questions or comments please feel free to contact me here at the hotel! Thank you again for choosing the TownePlace Suites
Pahrump, Nevada
Reviewed 2 July 2013

This facility was the first on a 10 days motorcycle ride.

Very nice. Pleasant, efficient staff. Good location. The room was clean and the decor was lovely.

I would recommend this facility to any traveller.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Maggie D, Guest Relations Manager at TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 6 July 2013
Yellowtrike,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you back again soon in the Rancho Cucamonga area. Hope you had a great vacation.
Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed 1 June 2013

We stayed for 3 nights in a king studio. The room was clean, large and adequate. Television channels were lacking and the "breakfast" was not good.. Mostly sugar stuff, nothing hot.
Good location. Didn't deal too much with staff but seemed ok during check in.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank ann K
Maggie D, Assistant General Manager at TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 3 June 2013
Ann K, Thank you so much for writing a review of our hotel. We appreciate all of the feedback from our guests and it helps our hotel improve everyday. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to have you back in the future.
Reviewed 18 April 2013 via mobile

I selected this hotel because of its location and because I have the marriott rewards card. So, since I was going to stay in town for about three months I thought hotel was going to work. The room is OK, but as soon as you need assistance from someone in the front desk, it's so disappointing. During my three month stay I only had two interactions with the front desk person and it was a disaster.

They kept on charging my credit card for authorization charges but when I asked how ofter was this going to happen just to keep track of it (because it was actually getting hard to keep up), the lady named Rochelle was super rude, interrupting me, clearly did not want to help, did not know the answers and made me feel like I was interrupting her busy day. She clearly said "you know what? just talk to any manager if you want to" - and of course no manager was there - so she basically gave me the manager's business card and got rid of me with a obvious sarcastic "have a good night".

I just find it so disappoiting that they don't even care that I was giving them business for three months; she clearly does not value customers and she definitely needs training in soft skills and problem resolution. Me as a Customer Service Trainer know what you should say, avoid saying and how to handle situations like this - and she just failed at everything. Another lady, the night shift front desk lady was just rude and hung up the phone on me one time I needed extra blankets and she said thry have a "policy" on providing extra blankets and that she could not send me more. That was just stupid.

Overall it's an average hotel, clean and well located. Just remember, do not dare asking questions to the front desk people, or expect them to help you, that's just not allowed, they don't have time - nor the nature - to serve.

Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
5 Thank damianlongoria
Reviewed 8 April 2013

There are 4 of us so i booked a suite and we love the big space, 2 rooms and a living room with a sofa bed and a complete kitchen but just 1 bathroom with $116 per night, stayed 2 nights. Just the breakfast is not satsifying, no hot breakfast so we have to eat somewhere else.

Room Tip: The room suite is huge for 4 persons! But share 1 bath
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Northern California
Reviewed 4 March 2013

We came down to SoCal for a family event and were able to book a room just a few days before our visit. It came at a great rate and we were very happy with the room. Check-in was quick and at the appropriate rate. It was located near lots of shopping and dining options. Parking also wasn't an issue. The room was well-appointed and clean. My younger kids slept on the pull out bed and said the mattress was pretty rough, but tolerable. On the main bed, my wife was fine with it, but I slept poorly. Its hard to make beds so everyone can sleep well, so I never downrate for bed comfort, unless there is some sort of serious problem. If you like soft beds, these are not the beds for you.

There was plenty of storage and surprisingly lots of outlets. The lack of outlets is usually annoying, but this was not a problem with TownePlace! I also really appreciated the laundry baskets in the two closets. Having lots of hangars in the closet was another nice touch.

The bathroom was very clean, including the shower. The toiletries they provided were also very nice. Housekeeping really did a fantastic job and I want to recognize them. They made the sofa bed that my kids slept in and put their teddy bears neatly on top. They also realized that there was an extra child and provided an extra pillow (we had pulled one from our bed). Then, they neatly arranged the kids' toothbrushes in the bathroom on a clean towel. They were small things, but attention to detail and kindness that you don't often see at such a great rate. The rooms were very quiet and we never heard our neighbors or anything outside. The channel selection was extensive, including all of the major non-premium, plus HBO. We had the one bedroom suite, so it was nice to be able to close the door and the kids could wake up early to watch TV without disturbing us!

The breakfast was fine, although the Eggos seemed a bit cheap. Other similar hotels provide the waffle maker and I was hoping to have one of those. Fortunately, they had some other options. It would be nice to have something else besides the hard-boiled eggs, like scrambled eggs or sausage/bacon.

They offered some discounts at a couple of restaurants, but we didn't get a chance to try those. We also didn't get to try out the pool. We had a kitchenette, but didn't really use it, besides the frig, which was clean and functional. Overall, we were pleased with the value of the room and amenities. We would definitely stay here again at the same rate.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Lisa B, Manager at TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 6 March 2013
Thank you so much for writing such a detailed review! We appreciate all your comments! I am printing it out to share with our staff especially the housekeepers, who really are the heart of the hotel! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you again in the future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontari...
#4 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#2 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamon...
#6 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Holiday Inn Express Ontario Airport - Mills Mall
Holiday Inn Express Ontario Airp...
#8 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga

Been to TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!