“Consistently very good”

TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Consistently very good”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I stay here periodically on business trips for stays of 1 to 4 days. This hotel has always been clean, well-maintained and quiet. Staff has always been friendly and helpful. This hotel is within walking distance to a lot of restaurants.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank AtillatheFun
Tammi G, Manager at TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback.
Have a great day!

AGM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Richmond, California
Reviewed 31 January 2014

This property is very close to Ontario airport, but I noticed no airplane noise overhead. The property is very well located near all sorts of restaurants as well as Ontario airport.

My room was on the third floor overlooking the pool. It was fairly quiet. However, I could hear the guests in the pool as well as the engine when the hot tub was turned on.

The breakfast assortment was pretty extensive, but I would’ve appreciated some sort of breakfast meat to accompany the scrambled eggs and country gravy.

Otherwise, my stay was perfect. I wouldn’t hesitate returning if I’m ever in town.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Bay_Arean2
Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback. Have a great day!

Archbold, Ohio
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I have stayed at this location almost once a month for the past two years. I am greeted warmly by the staff every time. The rooms are always clean. The entire facility continues to be well kept too. The new treadmills have upgraded the fitness room. I will continue to stay here when I need to be in the Ontario area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your survey. We appreciate the feedback. We hope you will continue to stay with us in the future. Have a great day!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

The last few times I've stayed here I've had excellent service. I've stayed here busy times like on St. Patricks day weekend and for NYE and there's a bit of noise but it's to be expected. I'm a part of the Marriott rewards program and I've always had no problem asking for a late checkout. I've tried their room service which is offered through a restaurant across the street and it was very simple and easy. I've cooked in the room and everything was clean and ready to use. I honestly don't have anything to complain about. The people are always there as soon as you need them and will provide extra towels and pillows if you need them. They will even call you after a few hours of checking in to make sure everything is perfect. The staff is courteous and the area surrounding the hotel is full of great restaurants with the mall and target right across the street and another mall a few miles north of the hotel. Can't ask for a better location for visiting this area.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Jewls03
Maggie D, Manager at TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Jewls03,

First I would like to thank you for your loyalty and we are very happy that we can continue to provide excellent service to you during your stay in the Rancho Cucamonga area. Thank you for the wonderful comment and I am glad you were able to celebrate New Years Eve with us. We look forward to having you back at the TownePlace Suites!
Vancouver, Bc
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights between the day after Christmas and New Year's Day. We had a 2br suite, which was perfect for 3 adults - everyone had a bit of space to spread out, which was excellent. The suite was well-appointed, and the beds were comfortable.

The staff were really friendly and helpful. They even brought us a bottle of sparkling cider and a noise maker for New Year's Eve. Nice touch!

The breakfast selection was the same every day (hardboiled eggs, make your own waffles, bagels/English muffins, cereal, fruit and yogurt), but the quality was good.

The location was within walking distance of a variety of shopping options like: Ontario Mills, Target, Kohl's, Sam's Club, etc. And there are scads of other places to shop a short drive away - we found several nice shopping areas along Foothill Blvd.

There's also a large number of options for food within a 10 minute walk. (Side note: the sushi place across the parking lot is okay, but nothing special.)

This was our first stay in the Inland Empire area. It was a bit of a drive to get to LA beaches (approx 75 mins) or an hour to get to Orange County in ideal conditions. That being said, traffic on I-10 was unpredictable - especially at rush hour - that's when the GPS came in handy for detours.

Our one and only gripe about the room is that the exhaust fan in the bathroom was LOUD. It was kind of like sitting next to a hair dryer... Definitely not a pleasant way to start the day in the morning, but hardly a deal breaker.

Overall, this hotel was great value for money. We would have no hesitation about recommending it, or staying again. In fact, we're already thinking about coming back for Christmas 2014!

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank ci1000
Maggie D, Manager at TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 4 January 2014
ci1000,
Thank you so much for the review and we are so happy you were able to spend you New Years with us. I am glad you enjoyed your gift and we were able to help you celebrate. Thank you for letting us have the privilege of being your first hotel visit to the Inland Empire and we look forward to having you back!
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I stayed here with my girlfriend and some friends a few weekends ago to attend a concert in the area. I have never stayed here before or any Marriott for that matter (I'm a Hilton guy), but my girlfriend insisted we stay. We only stayed one night, but the room was spottless and comfortable enough for four people. The lobby area was also well-maintained. In the morning, we had to head back home very early, before the free breakfast was ready. The girl who makes the breakfast was nice enough to give us some fruit, milk, and muffins to go and even went and got us ice for our cooler for the car. She was rad, if anyone from the hotel actually reads this, give that girl a raise! The girl who checked us out was also nice. While I am still a Hilton man, whenever I am in the area, I will have no problem staying here again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Robbie S
Maggie D, Manager at TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Robbie S,
Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel. I am glad that you decided to try us out and that we were able to make your stay great! I will let the breakfast attendant know how great of a job she is doing and we hope to see you here at the TownePlace Suites when you are back in the Rancho Cucamonga area.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I stay at this hotel frequently. The staff is always very friendly and professional. The rooms are very nice. The hotel has recently been completely updated inside and out. The staff has been very helpful to me when I plan other trips in other areas. There are several restaurants in the area and lots of shopping opportunities with two malls nearby. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Maggie D, Manager at TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, 9 November 2013
Dear Todd L,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about the TownePlace Suites. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and continue to come back! we look forward to you staying with us again on your next trip to the Rancho Cucamonga area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontari...
#3 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#1 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Holiday Inn Express Ontario Airport - Mills Mall
Holiday Inn Express Ontario Airp...
#8 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
#4 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga

Been to TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!