Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga
Brisbane, Australia
“Just like home”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

My husband and I have stayed at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Rancho Cucamonga four times in the past five years. Our recent stay in August was 100% perfect. The staff are more than helpful and go above and beyond to ensure a comfortable stay. The rooms are large and well appointed. The complimentary breakfast and Manager's Reception is a great draw-card for the hotel as well. There are also a number of restaurants within walking distance from the hotel. There is a shopping outlet across the road, and another about five minutes drive away. We would not hesitate to recommend Homewood Suites to anyone looking to stay at Rancho Cucamonga.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Toby S S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, 2 November 2013
Dear JaquelineA,
Thank you so much for your kind words in praise of both the hotel and team members. We hope that if you are back in the area, that you will consider us your "home away from home".

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Indonesian first
Cobham,Surrey
Reviewed 14 August 2013

The hotel was very clean. Breakfast was way above expectation, several hot items to choose from, variety on different days and "extras" like strawberries and whipped cream for waffles. The rooms are spacious. Plenty of towels and clean in room kitchen with utensils.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Trip Advisor Member,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I am so glad that you found our hotel and breakfast to be to your satisfaction, so I thank you for taking the time to let everyone else know as well. We hope to see you back soon...
New York, NY
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Traveled with my husband and two year old recently and stayed at this location. I was presently surprised when I arrived. The hotel was clean and the room was comfortable. We stayed in a one bedroom king suite. The bedroom was nice and separate from the rest of the living space. There was a living room and dining space complete with refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher. Also, included in the price was free breakfast. Pleasant stay at Homewood!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Dear NYC Travelista,
I am pleased that you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable. That is always our goal. We hope to see you back soon...

Portland, United States
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Hotel was very nicely appointed, breakfast was good bed was the worst ever. Front desk/reception was not very sympathetic-said I'm sorry and walked away, nothing about the satisfaction guaranteed which I was not even aware of until I completed this survey.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business

Dear Melodie J M
I sincerely apologize on behalf of my staff who did not address your concerns at check-out time. I know that we have since communicated and wanted to make sure that everything was rectified to your satisfaction. I always appreciate that you would take the time to let me know if there is ever a problem. We guarantee our product and service. I am in hope that we have not lost a customer, and hope to see you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I've stayed in nicer holiday inns. This is a Hilton and should look and feel a bit nicer. The place is blah to say the least. No effort made here to create a space where the hotel is someplace the guest would want to spend their time. No restaurant on site, no nice Hilton quality towels. The place was sufficient don't get me wrong, but if you are deciding where to stay in Ontario don't choose this place over others cause its a Hilton. This is bargain basement Hilton.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Doctapley,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to say that since your last visit, we have upgraded our guest suites with new furniture and carpet, and I am certain that you will find it fully meeting your expectations. I am in hope that you will give us another try on your next visit to our area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 August 2013

This hotel is in a great location, roomy and comfy. The value is increased wiht the complimentary breakfast and evening reception. However, the reception is not offered on the weekends, beginning Fridays, and breakfast ends early on the weekends. This was primarily why we chose this property and we were disappointed that we did not receive the benefit of either. Also, the spa was not working. There is a small basketball court that my son loved. Overall, the hotel is a good value and nice property. It is surrounded by other hotels, shopping centers and restaraunts.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Trip Advisor Member..
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Although the days and times of both reception and breakfast are mandated by Hilton, I am pleased that you found all other aspects of the property to be pleasurable. We hope to see you back..
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 4 August 2013

To Whom It May Concern: August 3,2013

For the next paragraph or so I’ll try to be as cordial as I can without losing my temper so just bare with me. Homewood Suites have always lived up to their reputation but this time I guess was different. My husband, family and I were guest at the Homewood Suites in Rancho Cucamonga California and during the weeks that we remained there were the worst we have experienced as a family since we have been using Homewood Suites to date. For the first week (week of July 8 to the July 15) Hotel management left us with a good impression indicative of the hotel and its managerial and janitorial staff. But that soon changed with my children falling ill, it turns out the outdoor pool was temporarily closed by the health department, my children frequented the pool almost every day until one of them complained of an acute intestinal stress. I had not followed up drawing on any conclusions or connections as to why the pool was shut down or as to why two of my children fell sick. Secondly the conditions outdoors especially near the dumpster area were horrific, garbage was strewn everywhere especially the leftover food from the previous morning’s buffet never seem to have made its way into the dumpster, needless to say I called the Health Department. Thirdly the dinner at night never made an impact either, the food was kept below the usual warming temperatures and at times appeared cold. Lastly and this is the main reason why I’m writing this letter of complaint is the extreme inconvenience the managerial staff had placed my husband in, during the last week (July 30th) my husband was on a business trip due to come back from out of state Tuesday night when it appeared that the hotel staff closed the account of the room we were staying in and stored all of our belongings in the manager’s office. The arrangement that I had made to the manager would of kept us in the room up until August 30 but they had refused to return my calls ignoring all attempts for me to which I had made a payment arrangement and to make matters worst the manager never informed me or my husband of the eviction. During the eviction process my husband was on his way back arriving late (12:00AM) to Rancho Cucamonga via the Ontario Airport the personal items he recovered was short an expensive coffee maker (Cuisinart) and food that was placed in the refrigerator and freezer that I had brought in from home and locally bought. The missing items would not be an issue had the manager on duty returned my call concerning the payment arrangement but that pales in comparison to the inconvenience the manager had placed my husband in for he had to scramble for another hotel at 1:00AM to which was extremely difficult due to an influx of applicants in town taking the Bar exam and knowing he had to report to work 7:30AM. One of the Homewood Suites mission statement clearly states; 100 % satisfaction , it does not appear that I’m satisfied so I’m my whole stay refunded back to my Visa card immediately to include a reimbursement of a Cuisinart and over $100 dollars in food.

Frank and Amy Mignano

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank mignano8
Toby S S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, 6 August 2013
Dear Mr. & Mrs. Mignano...I apologize that we had to evict you from the hotel, it is our policy that payment must be secured by a valid credit card. I understand your frustration in not being able to secure payment, but we do have a business to run as well. And although our calls to you have gone unanswered and emails unreturned, we will continue to try and reach out to you to return your items that you left behind in your suite.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#2 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamon...
#4 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn R...
#1 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
#7 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!