Upon checking out I paid in cash and I was asked for an ID. The front desk person, ALSO in charge of housekeeping and ALSO the person in charge of the hotel that weekend made a copy of my drivers license and stated that it was hotel's policy to make a copy of my ID. I am very concern and upset as to why she would to make a copy of my drivers license. I been a priority club member for the last 10 years and this is the first time in all that time that I been staying with Holiday Inn that I have been asked for my ID upon checking out. All that for been a club member. I am very concerned for the security of my personal information. I do not understand why would she be asking for my ID and made a copy when I made my reservation online and ALSO m provided my credit card and drivers license upon checking in. All my information was verified upon checking in. The front desk person who checked me out, also head of housekeeping, AND person in charge of hotel that weekend, insisted that it was hotel policy and it was the owner's decision. I was not comfortable leaving a copy of my drivers license with a person who was handling 3 different job positions that weekend. Poor customer service. Poor management. Front desk person did not care for my concerns. Hotel Manager was out for the weekend. After leaving numerous voice mails and an e-mail to the GM of the hotel,Keisha Jones, I finally received a call back. General manager was not concerned at all and did not care as to my issue. She stated it did not matter if I was priority club member, all were treated the same. She refused to direct me to a higher up and stated that if I called corporate I was going to be directed back to her. All final decisions of the hotel was hers. Very bad experience with front desk staff and management. We will never stay here again and I will cancel my club membership.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rancho Cucamonga. A 100% non-smoking hotel in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, we are the newest Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. We are just 5 minutes from Ontario Airport (ONT), and we offer a complimentary taxi to the Ontario Airport with advanced notice. The unique design of the suites include some with Jacuzzi suited for the needs of business and leisure travelers. Swim year round in our outdoor heated pool, relax in our hot tub or workout in the fitness center. Catch upon work in our business center or in the comfort of your room with our fast & free wireless and wired high-speed Internet. Our two boardrooms, conference rooms and outstanding service make this Holiday Inn Express the place to meet. This nice, upscale hotel is located just minutes from Ontario International Airport, Ontario Convention Center, Ontario Mills Mall, Citizen Business Bank Arena and California Speedway. We are just steps away from over 30 restaurants like Famous Dave's BBQ, Dave & Buster, Red Lobster, Boston s, BJ s Brewery and many more. Businesses near hotel: Mercedes Benz training center, Frito Lay, Coca Cola, BMW training center Attractions near hotel: California Speedway, Scandia, Ontario Mills, Victoria Gardens mallThe Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rancho Cucamonga - always fresh, always clean, everything you expect and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Ontario Airport - Mills Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Ontario Airport - Mills Mall Hotel Rancho Cucamonga
- Holiday Inn Rancho Cucamonga
- Rancho Cucamonga Holiday Inn