“Worst experience uncomfortable”

Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga
“Worst experience uncomfortable”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Room smelled stale, mold in the fridge, there was a dirty kleenex in our bed, the toilet was broken, minimal help from hotel staff. I will never stay there again. It was the worst experience we ever had

• Stayed January 2013
Tobias D, General Manager at Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, 15 September 2013
I am terriblly disheartened to hear that your stay in January was far from satisfactory. As the new General Manager since March of this year, I am confident that you would find our product now to be all that you would expect from a Marriott brand hotel. I would lo love to speak further with you regarding this at 909-481-6476 or tdecremer@thmc.biz.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
New York, NY, USA
Reviewed 15 July 2013

This is one of the better Courtyards I have stayed in, along with the one in Burbank. Both the lobby and the rooms are spacious and clean. The hotel has everything you need—a 24 hour pantry, small gym, indoor pool and hot tub, free parking, etc. My room had a coffee machine and small fridge, free wifi. The hotel has everything you would expect from a “high end budget hotel”. I have also stayed at the Hyatt Place and the Magnuson Grand Boutique Suites (formerly Ayres) nearby, and all three are good hotels. The Courtyard’s lobby is a little larger and nicer, and I prefer their guest room, though the Hyatt’s room does have a nicer sofa seating area.

Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Tobias D, General Manager at Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, 3 August 2013
Thank you for your feedback! Our newly renovated lobby is a great addition to our hotel, especially now that it includes Starbucks coffee. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall experience and hope to see you again on your next visit.
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Front desk staff are key to the success of a hotel, and this place definitely gets big points for their staff. Everyone at the front were great and up front. So many hotels are not honest with the issue they are having. They told me immediately that they were remodeling their conference rooms and let me know ahead of time. Other hotels would let you find out on your own.

My travel schedule got me in earlier than expected, and therefore, arrived at the hotel early. No problem, they were able to get me a room. Would stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay! I am so happy to hear that0 you enjoyed your stay, and even more so that you were so pleased with the service. We aim to be the service experts our guests have come to know and expect from a Marriott brand hotel.
Colleyville, Texas
Reviewed 12 June 2013

We were in the area for a graduation ceremony and decided to stay near the airport, the auditorium where the ceremony was held and near my brother's house in Upland... the Marriott Courtyard in Rancho Cucamonga worked out perfect. It is within walking distance of numerous good restaurants and the outlet mall. We had lunch at BJ's Brewhouse across the parking lot and dinner at the Lazy Dog Cafe around the corner.

My only complaint would be that the bed in the room was so close to the wall that one could barely get into it from that side, about a foot of space. The A/C worked great, my wife and I like setting them down in the mid 60s. The hotel and room was very clean and quite comfortable.

The weather is always wonderful in this part of California so we sat outside on a few occasions just to enjoy it.

The staff was friendly, check in was quick and our time there was enjoyable.

Room Tip: Regulars at Marriott Hotels always seem to get good rooms.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay from Texas. It is truly nice to be conveniently located to so many restaurants and areas to shop. We hope you will visit our hotel again if your travels lead you to Rancho Cucamonga.
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed 22 April 2013

The lobby has been recently refurbished and is very nice. The restaurant has typical bar food (but at hotel prices) and there is no more 'free / quick' breakfast. I found that the staff (Lindsey, Shelby, others) will go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. The rooms are clean and roomy.

It is close to a mall and multiple restaurants are within walking distance.

Overall a good business hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
We are so pleased you enjoyed our newly renovated lobby. It is such a treat for our guests to enjoy Starbucks coffee in the morning, afternoon, and night. We hope you will see us again on your next visit to Rancho Cucamonga.
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 6 April 2013

hotel is close to a mall area with lots of locations to eat around the area. It shares a parking lot with another hotel and restaurants and fills up fast. Hotel staff was very helpful and great with directions.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Tobias D, General Manager at Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, 2 August 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback! We pride ourselves in our customer service and hope you come to visit us from Iowa soon.
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I'll have to say this courtyard was one of the best I have stayed at. It is very clean. The staff were great to me and very helpful when I needed them. even house keeping wished me a happy day when I was leaving my room. The wifi was very easy to log into. I don't know much more to say because this hotel was great! I'll be back in the area for work soon and that is for sure the place I'll be staying.

• Stayed March 2013
Tobias D, Manager at Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, 29 March 2013
Thank you so much for your response on your recent stay! I am pleased that you enjoyed your accommodations and were happy with the service we provided. We hope you come see us again soon!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#2 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontari...
#3 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-...
#6 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
#4 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga

Been to Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!