“Nice!”

Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga
Denver, Colorado
“Nice!”
Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

Friendly and attentive staff, very clean. Close to restaurants and airport. Recommended. Friendly and attentive staff, very clean. Close to restaurants and airport. Recommended. (TA requires 200 words...)

Stayed January 2014
Tobias D, General Manager at Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Hello Andrew,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are definitely in prime location of great shopping and such wonderful food, topped with service that Marriott is known for. We hope to see you again in the nearby future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Moraga, California
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I really enjoyed my stay there, from the very friendly and helpful staff, to my nice room, and then a great breakfast! I rarely notice the lobby in hotels, but this one was very nicely done -- the layout, the colors, and the overall feel. They integrated the restaurant into the layout very well. Those folks were great -- serving good food that was also well priced.

Thanks folks!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Tobias D, General Manager at Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Hello Brian,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay! It is such a pleasure to read that you enjoyed our lobby. It was newly renovated a year ago and it has made such a positive impact for our guests. In addition, it is so wonderful that your experience was enhanced with the amazing service our guests have come to know and expect. We hope you will see us again soon!
Durango, Colorado
Reviewed 5 January 2014

My daughter in Ontario flew me to the area for Thanksgiving and arranged a hotel room because her apartment is small. The young woman at the desk was so nice. She said her mother was visiting for Thanksgiving also and assured me the hotel exceeded even her mothers standards. She was correct. Our room was clean, dusted and the air fresh and clean. All the staff was friendly and accommodating, asking if there was anything they could do to make my stay with my daughter better. I felt like I was among friends. My daughter has not been in the area long so they recommended places to go sight seeing and eating. They found a bookstore for me and a lovely hiking trail. It was such a wonderful stay, I felt like I was leaving the guest room of close family, rather than checking out of a hotel. The staff helped my daughter get to know the area better by sharing locations of small trendy shops, reasonable mechanics shops and a close dry cleaners. I am coming out again in the summer and am looking forward to seeing my friends at the Courtyard. My deepest thanks to all of you. Kudra

Room Tip: Ask the wonderful folks at the front desk.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Hello Kudra,

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review. It warms my heart to read such kind words and praise for my staff. They will all be so pleased to see how they have exceeded your expectations and made your holiday season. We hope you come see us again if you are in need of more accommodations for your family!
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Reviewed 4 January 2014

This hotel was the best Marriott I have ever stayed at. I am a frequent traveler, and stay at many Marriotts. The staff was friendly, outgoing, and extrememly accommodating. The rooms were very clean, as was the entire lobby area. The location was wonderful, walking distance to a restaurant, and across the street to Ontario Mills Mall. I would highly reccomend to others, and stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for your kind response! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again on your next trip out from Arizona.
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Great location, plenty of choices of food and entertainment within walking distance. I stayed for the entire holiday weekend, and myself and my family was very pleased with the service. Other hotels were a "Battlefield" just to get into, but luckily I came across this hotel, and I couldn't have had better service. The staff was very polite and friendly. I will definitely continue to do business here and recommend this hotel to all of my coworkers.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your response on your stay! We are so happy that you enjoyed our hotel and hope you will visit us again on your next trip out from Florida.
Vacaville, California
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I normally don't write reviews but I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I stayed here during a trip with my family during the holidays and will definitely look for Courtyards by Marriott for future travels. They were very welcoming from the moment we checked in, the rooms were very clean and looked to be new, and the staff were friendly and accommodating. There was a lot of places to eat close by which was handy. My career is based around customer service so when I see great guest services it really grabs my attention. Keep up the great work and I will be checking in again the next time I'm in the area!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for visiting us from Vacaville! We are so pleased that you enjoyed yourself at our hotel. We pride ourselves in giving the customer service our guests have come to know and expect from a Marriott hotel.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel recently during a business trip and I must say I had a wonderful experience overall. I travel a lot for business and stay in hotels quite often. The hotel was clean and the staff was accommodating and friendly. Next time I am in the area in will definitely be staying at this Courtyard Marriott again.

• Stayed December 2013
Thank you for your response on your stay! We are so happy that you enjoyed our hotel and hope you will visit us again from Florida soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Ranc...
#1 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontari...
#3 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-...
#6 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Aloft Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
#4 of 9 in Rancho Cucamonga

Been to Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!