We found this hotel online at their website and just spent two nights here. The location was convenient for the places we wanted to visit in the area and the hotel was new. It has great access to the winery nearby. to Victoria Gardens and to Ontario Mills mall. The winery was only a short drive away as was Victoria Gardens. Maps were provided as well. The hotel has a very nice size courtyard in the back, a gym, indoor pool with towels, and an indoor hot tub.
The hotel itself has a large lobby with a fireplace, computer usage area, a restaurant with a breakfast buffet, a bar area, a small market for drinks and snacks, and provides coffee and tea 24/7. Cookies are put out each afternoon as well. Each morning, a USA Today paper is delivered to your room. The rooms were spacious, very clean, comfortable, and the decor was pleasing. Plenty of pillows were provided, plenty of towels were provided, as well as soaps and shampoo. Each room has a small fridge, a wall temperature control unit, high speed Internet access, coffee pot, hair dryer, iron and ironing board and plenty of storage space. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were very quiet. We had friends with three children right next door and we did not hear anything.
We did visit a winery one day of our visit and so we would not have to worry about driving back under the influence the hotel gladly called a taxi service to come to pick us up and take us back. The staff was very concerned with our happiness on our stay and called to check on us to se if we were happy and if there was anythign they could do to make our stay more enjoyable. It was perfect!
The only negative thing I experienced here was the fact that one reason we booked this hotel was for the indoor pool and hot tub. Both the pool and hot tub were closed during our stay. We informed the front desk that we were a bit disappointed. We were not expecting anything because it really was not under their control. They were simply repairing a leak in the pool at the time. However, they were able to call the Hilton Garden Inn across the parking lot and we were given a key there and able to use their indoor pool for the two days of our stay. We were also given free breakfast passes to the breakfast buffet at the Courtyard. There were nine of us in our group so we felt that more than made up for a little walk across the parking lot to the other pool. The breakfast buffet is about $10 per person and discounted for children. The service was fantastic!
We will return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We feature 100% Non-Smoking Rooms at our location! The Courtyard by Marriott Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga meets your unique needs with a spacious, functional, and well-appointed guest room; a hot breakfast buffet; and personal service. Located in the heart of the growing business district of Rancho Cucamonga, we are also centrally located to Ontario, Upland, Fontana, and Chino. The Courtyard by Marriott Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga welcomes you to our brand-new hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga Hotel Rancho Cucamonga
- Courtyard Rancho Cucamonga
- Marriott Rancho Cucamonga
- Rancho Cucamonga Courtyard
- Rancho Cucamonga Marriott