“Rest after a long day”

Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Rancho Cucamonga
Reviewed 17 February 2014

The gracious host gave me water after I had a full day of flights. Water never tasted so good and the offer was extremely appreciated. The bed was comfortable and I was ready for a good night's sleep, Thanks.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Heather C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear Janet S,
Thank you so much for taking to time to review our hotel. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are always happy to hear when the little gestures we do for guests go a long way! We hope to see you again soon. Take Care.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

Well located, nearby to the big Ontario Mills, nearby good restaurants nearby the airport...
Good staff, large room, essential but ok fitness room and swimming pool. The buffet breakfast is really good and moreover it is possible to ask for specific coocked plates. I like this hotel and I'll choose again if i back in rancho.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Emagiudi,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I appreciate the compliments regarding our staff, location and amenities. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 5 February 2014

This hotel has a staff of very friendly and helpful characters. The hotel is located in the midst of great restaurants and bars and two movie theatres as well as a mall. Although the size of the fitness centre and swimming pool are slightly exaggerated on their website, at least they offer one if you are really desperate to use it. They also offer complimentary printing services which is necessary for business trips. Highly recommended!

Dear Sanyukta M,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to see you enjoyed our location and our friendly staff. I appreciate feedback that we receive, whether positive and negative to ensure we provide the best level of service and facilities that we can give to our guests. Thank you again for your review and I hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

we had a very nice time and found the staff very helpful except for in the case of the hot tub which was so hot that you could not sit in it. i am not sure how hot it was but i keep mine at home at 105 degrees and can sit in it for about 30 minutes and this one i could not sit in for 3 minutes

Dear Nora Fay L,
Thank you for your feedback. It is good to know you enjoyed your stay as well as our staff. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations at our hotel and your comments are very important to us. We are sorry you were not fully satisfied with the hot tub. Your review will be used to reconsider improvements needed and I hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

As a member of the Hilton Honors program and having Diamond status I would expect the hotel to maintain a high level of service for us. I want to clarify that I did not stay at this hotel but the review is based on the interaction of the front desk manager and myself. I was scheduled to check in on Tuesday night. My flight landed at 10 p.m. , upon landing I see a voice mail left at 9:00 pm letting me know that my room was not available because of plumbing issues and that all the other hotels in the area were sold out. However they could give me a number for a hotel nearby that has rooms. My problem with the situation was not that the room was unavailable, that has happened before to me but the hotel has made accommodations for me to stay at another property so I didn't have to be worried about where I was going to sleep that night. At this hotel they just asked if I wanted the number and let me call and find out if they have rooms. I called hilton honors and they found a Doubletree (hilton property) very close to the Rancho Cucamonga property that had rooms available. This was after I was told that there were no Hilton Properties nearby by Brian (on voicemail).
When I spoke to the young lady at the front desk that night she explained they knew about the plumbing issue that afternoon, why not call me then!? Don't call me at 9 at night and tell me I have no room. I asked for Brian to call me back. He did and was not at all attentive to the issue at hand (communication and service). He told me they didn't charge me and they gave me the points. Nice gesture and very much appreciated. However he was not receptive to my feedback to take care of customer needs. Especially a diamond member who gives the chain a good amount of business. ironically this was going to be my first time in this property but seeing the service I will continue to give the Doubletree my business.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Heather C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

Dear cgalindo03,
We regret that we were not able to provide you with the quality of service you deserve during your recent stay. We strive for flawless service delivery at our hotel, and we are always looking for ways to ensure that each guest experiences the very best we have to offer. Your feedback will help us to continue to improve our training processes, and we hope you will return to stay with us to experience the results of that work for yourself.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Had issue with tile floor in shower BUT director was super cool and helpful. I love the Hilton service and that they offer 100% satisfaction guarantee. I will stay here again. I also loved the location. It was close to shops and freeway. I was able to use my points which I like to do sometimes.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Heather C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear Edwin C,
Thank you for your feedback. It is good to know you like our great location. I am happy you were able to utilize your Hilton Honors Points to stay at our property. We hope to welcome you back soon. Take Care.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Beautiful hotel, lobby is very relaxing and comfortable. The rooms are large and the bedding is great. Staff is friendly and attentive. The location is close to the large Ontario Mills shopping center.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear MARY H,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are so pleased to know that you had a satisfactory stay at our hotel. We hope to see you in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ontari...
#4 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamon...
#6 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
2 mi away
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn R...
#2 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-...
#5 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airpor...
#3 of 10 in Rancho Cucamonga

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga? Share your experiences!