Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Ontario Rancho Cucamonga(Rancho Cucamonga)
View Hotel
TownePlace Suites Ontario Airport(Rancho Cucamonga)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelwithin walking distanceexcellent staybreakfast staffgreat areaother hotelsfree breakfastclean roomsrestaurants and shoppingparking lothot tubgreat roomclose to the airportwould stay here againbusiness centerconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I have been using the Hilton Garden Inn in Rancho Cucamonga over the last 3 years. I'm usually there anywhere from 1-3 times a month. I have other Hilton properties that are closer or less expensive for business purposes. However, I choose to continue to use this HGI because of the quality of staff. They know who I am from the front desk to the bartender to the morning breakfast crew. It makes a huge difference in your attitude when you arrive and early in the morning when they know your favorite breakfast dish and have it already sent to the cook. The rooms are never an issue and are always immaculate. I really look forward during my trips to staying at this HGI.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Heather C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear Dan G,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We really appreciate your compliments of the hotel and staff. It is always nice when you are treated in a more personable way and I am so pleased to hear that you experience that level of service at our hotel. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I spent the better part of 3 months at the hotel while working on a project in the area. The staff is very friendly and their service is second-to-none. I don't think a staff person ever walked by me without saying hello and asking how my day was. The rooms and facilities were always spotless and whenever my travels take me back to the area, I will definitely be staying at the HGI Rancho Cucamonga.

Room Tip: The rooms on the east side of 4th floor (I believe the lower numbered rooms) where once smoking and there is still a slight smell of it..
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear AGH77,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I appreciate the compliments regarding our staff being fantastic and always very friendly and polite. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am pleased to know that you had a satisfactory stay at our hotel!

Warm Regards

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I'd recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the Ontario / Rancho area. It is in a great area, walking distance from several excellent restaurants and the Ontario Mills Mall.

The hotel itself is clean and up-to-date with reasonable rates! I've personally stayed at this location over 30 nights over the past couple years, and have never had a problem.

Everyone who works at this hotel is very friendly and willing to help you with anything.

I'm a frequent traveler with the only hotel brand being Hilton. I believe this qualifies me to say this is a top notch Hilton Hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear DP_BizTraveler,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your kind review here on TripAdvisor. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed our location as well as our staff. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn in Rancho Cucamonga is the perfect place for out of town business stays. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable about the local area. The hotel restaurant has great food if you don’t feel like going out. But there is an abundance of great restaurants and shopping within walking distance.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Heather C, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Dear Mark B,
Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor. . I am pleased to know that you had a satisfactory stay at our hotel and that our staff took good care of you. There are definitley many restaurants in the area however we are pleased to know that you were able to dine in the hotel restaurant and that you enjoyed your experience. Hope to see you soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 21 February 2014

This Hilton Garden Inn has been our go-to location whenver we've needed meeting space in this part of Southern CA - It's a very central location for the districts that my team represents. I also plan a lot of meetings (and am not even local), so I put a lot of trust that the hotel staff and Sales Department will take care of my people and our needs. Our most recent meeting was flawless and went exactly as I had expected it to, with me not even being on site!

Jen (Director of Sales) has been fantastic to work with and has always put me at ease with every step of our meeting planning.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear lyhuber,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. It is wonderful to hear that your meetings with us have been flawless. Jennifer takes pride in making sure all of her groups/meetings are successful and cater to the guests needs! We look forward to hosting your next meeting in the future!