All reviews front desk free breakfast quiet location will stay there again staff was friendly rooms are large comfortable beds oatmeal many choices victoria gardens great place to stay restaurants and shopping inland empire nice room easy access within walking distance home away from home
Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

I found this hotel through Expedia. It's very closed to relative.

It's very convenient to the restaurants and stores.

Magnificent view.

My wife likes it.

The kids loves the bacon.

It is free breakfast (save some money there).

It's couple blocks from Victoria Gardens and they provide free shuttle round trip!

Friendly service.

Date of stay: June 2013
Heritage8179, Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Dear Steve,

Thank you for taking your time to write the review about your stay and our service.

We are very happy to know you have a wonderful stay with us.

This is what we really like to hear from our guest.

Your feedback is really encouraging to all staff members.

We promise we will work very hard to provide the best service to you and every guest.

We love to see you come and stay with us again in near future. Please call the hotel direct at 909-466-1111 for your future reservation.

Thank you again for your excellent survey.

We hope you always have a wonderful day.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario

Reviewed 12 May 2013

I stayed here for two nights in May of 2013. On the plus side I found the property to be clean and well maintained, spacious but dark rooms. The pool was clean and of good size, the front desk staff friendly. adequate parking and fairly quiet location.The breakfast was the typical breakfast room selection, waffle, cold cereal, some fruit. really awful steamed ham, the room rather uninviting no windows no visable staff.
I did not find the bed very comfortable, no special attention to a quality sleep experience as is popular these days.The hallway was so dark I could hardly see the key card during the day. The room was dark with very little color just sort of brown all over but it was spacious. Window covering did not fully cover at the ends, letting in light at night my personal gripe. Overall I was disappointed with my stay. Maybe I was expecting too much and needed a different property.

Room tip: I stayed on the 4th and second floor I did not notice any difference.
Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Heritage8179, Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2013

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for your honest review. We appreciate your stay and visit to our property. We welcome your feedback because we believe this is for the good of our hotel.

We will forward your review to the management so they can take immediate measure for more improvement.

We checked your room with our Engineer personnel and we find the window is completely covered. The air conditioner works fine. The hallways are very visible. The light is bright in the hallways.

Your room is fresh and clean. We even checked every area inside your room. It is very immaculate. Everything is working fine and functional.

Regardless of that we believe in a good and open communication with our guest. We promise we will work harder to earn your trust and business.

We hope you still consider us next time you visit this area again because we provide the best service in this area. This is our promise and commitment to every guest.

Thank you again for your review. Please free to call the hotel direct at 909-466-1111 if you need reservation.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

We stayed two nights while visiting with friends and were very pleased. This was a return stay for us but it had been a few years and found all in tip top shape. We arrived early and the staff went out of their way to get us in a room where we wanted to be, first floor, with very little delay.
Breakfast was good and area very clean. If in the area we definately will stay again.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Heritage8179, Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2013

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review about your recent stay at our property. Your statement is positively solid. It is very encouraging to all staff member. I can assure you they will work harder to provide a better service to you and every guest. By the end of the day this is what we like to hear from our guest.

We like to see you stay here again soon. If you have a plan to visit this area again please call the hotel direct at 909-466-1111 for your reservation.

Thank you again for your review. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Went to visit family in the area and so I bid on this with Priceline.com and got a great rate. Nothing really stood out, but it had everything I needed and from check-in to check-out went smoothly. I would recommend this place to anyone and I will look into staying there again in the future.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Heritage8179, Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2013

Dear Paka,

Thank you for your positive review about our hotel. We appreciate your visit and business with us. We hope you had a wonderful stay with us.

We would like to see you stay with us again soon. If you have a plan to visit this area in the future please call the hotel direct at 909-466-1111 for your reservation.

Reviewed 6 March 2013

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Heritage8179, Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2013