“Great sushi”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Hawaii
“Great sushi”
Reviewed 6 June 2011

I was in town and needed a sushi platter to take to a party. My sister picked it up so I'm not sure about the atmosphere. But, the sushi itself was great a big hit at the party. My sister and friends wanted the name of the place and said they'd definitely be checking it out.

• Visited June 2011

Denver, CO
“Great food - great service”
Reviewed 26 May 2010

I walked into the restaurant and was immediately greeted by the waiter as well as the Sushi Chef's. I was ordering to-go and started with the Soft Shell Crab Appetizer, this tasted very fresh and had a very light batter. I then ordered the Salmon Skin, Eel Special and Genki rolls. One word - AWESOME!!! Next time I am intown I will be eating lunch and dinner there all the time. THANK YOU !!!