Pros: New hotel, comfortable beds, nice decor, great staff, very clean, easy access off of highway, free valet parking, excellent spa, nice pool area, food was good from both room service and from the steak house. Room was quiet.
Cons: If you are allergic to cigarette smoke, as my daughter and I are, do not stay here. The reception and front entrance are connected to the casino. The smell of smoke (which the hotel tries to mask with fragrance at the front doors) carries through to the hotel hallways as well as the restaurants, where it affected me at the steakhouse so much I barely ate my meal. There are mini fridges in rooms, but NO coffee makers!
Summary: Great place if you don't have smoke allergies, asthma and are kid free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the pleasures of a luxurious, four-diamond destination are yours at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California. Our beautiful 16-story resort includes our wildly popular casino, and has pools and well appointed cabanas, an exceptional spa, and a state-of-the-art concert theatre. Located only seven miles from Palm Springs International Airport and 130 miles east of Los Angeles off I -10 and Bob Hope Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agua Caliente Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa Rancho Mirage, California Desert, CA