We arrived on a VERY rainy Friday night and the valet had us pull up to have cover for our luggage and golf clubs 1st impression - great service! The reservationist was polite - just ok. We arrived in our room and it was very spacious, fabulous view of the mountains and the pool. Loved the work desk with ample room for all our gadgets to be charged at once. They charge for water so bring your own and your own snacks because $7.00 for some M & M's or nuts, we had stopped at Hadley’s so we had plenty of our own. The room has a frig, safe, lighted closet, beautiful bathtub and shower with a separate toilet area. The lighting is soft and complimentary. The outside area is very nice. We had a smoke free room with an air purifier as well, it costs $20.00 more per night - but worth it, and we slept well. The casino is fun, although not like vegas, drinks cost and a lot so bring your own beverages and tag team the cooler! All in all great service, the waters restaurant was average, the buffet was average, the coffee house and Steakhouse were fabulous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the pleasures of a luxurious, four-diamond destination are yours at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California. Our beautiful 16-story resort includes our wildly popular casino, and has pools and well appointed cabanas, an exceptional spa, and a state-of-the-art concert theatre. Located only seven miles from Palm Springs International Airport and 130 miles east of Los Angeles off I -10 and Bob Hope Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agua Caliente Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa Rancho Mirage, California Desert, CA