Very pretty casino resort hotel. Nice rooms. Stayed several times. Every time, front desk is incompetent. One manager, Erin, is as slow and unhelpful as rest of unfriendly front desk staff. No one seems to know anything or able to help. On the other side, all the restaurants are great with great/friendly/nice staff. In the buffet, Cheng is the nicest server we've ever met anywhere. Casino is nice but they could use a better air freshening system. Pool area is beautiful and the hotel is close to The River shopping/dining. I'd Highly recommend it overall as it's a nice fun place to stay in the desert.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the pleasures of a luxurious, four-diamond destination are yours at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, California. Our beautiful 16-story resort includes our wildly popular casino, and has pools and well appointed cabanas, an exceptional spa, and a state-of-the-art concert theatre. Located only seven miles from Palm Springs International Airport and 130 miles east of Los Angeles off I -10 and Bob Hope Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agua Caliente Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa Rancho Mirage, California Desert, CA