“Delicious surprise”

The Steakhouse at Agua Caliente
Reserve with OpenTable
The Steakhouse at Agua Caliente is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 104 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ramon Road
Reviewed 18 February 2014

This is a pretty large and well laid out restaurant. the evening of a show it gets quite busy, so reserve or you probably won't get in.

We were early so we chose a great table away from the server traffic.

They didn't have a qualified sommelier so I chose from the wine list without much help.

Started with their scallop appetizer. They were done to perfection. Tender, melt in your mouth with a very light and tasty sauce to complement them.

I ordered Osso Bucco. It was a very large portion with a bone full of delicious marrow. It was tender and on a bed of delicious risotto. It was tender and tasty.

For desert we shared a refreshing and tart lemon tart in a martini glass. A perfect pallet cleanser to a delicious meal.

I would reccomend this restaurant if you are in the area.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

This was my first visit to The Steakhouse @ Aguacaliente casino. The service was great, our food was served at a timely manner. Our server for the night was Jaime which I recommend due to his excellent service. Overall excellent dining experience I will be back soon.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

3 of us went to dinner here before concert. Reservation was for 6.30. I was early 6.10 and was told I was too early and had to wait. 6.20 my friends arrived and they where told we could not be seated until 6.30. At 6.30 all 3 of us went to front desk and the girl asked if she could help us. I had not moved from the front in over 20 minutes and she did not even know who I was. I told her we were here for our 6.30 reservation. When we were seated the waitress asked for our drink order. 30 minutes later 1 drink was served 5 minutes later I flagged down the waitress and asked if my drink was ready. Our dinner took over an hour before it came to our table. My prime rib and baked potato was cold. I ordered it rare and it was rare. When I told the waitress mine wad cold she offered to take it back .i did not want my dinner reheated as my prime rib would no longer be rare plus who know how long before I could get it back.My friend ordered a streak and hers was cold as well. The other dinner was served hot. Very disappointed with the service and meal. For the prices I expected a lot better from them. Will not go back.

2  Thank Maxine S
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Very good food and service. Juan our server was very busy but we never lacked for a thing. My wife had the blacken seabass and I had the scallops and both entrees were fantastic. I also had fresh oysters as an appetizer and they were small but they gave me more than the normal 6. They were very tasty. For special occasions we will go back. Make reservations as they are very busy almost every evening.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

They need to change their name. They are unable to prepare a steak the way it's ordered. Do not serve a medium well steak to someone that orders it medium rare. They r not going to be happy. This is the third and last time I will frequent this restaurant.

1  Thank PotomacGolfer