“Never saw a steak like this!”

The Steakhouse at Agua Caliente
Reserve with OpenTable
The Steakhouse at Agua Caliente is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 103 Restaurants in Rancho Mirage
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ramon Road
Catskill, New York
“Never saw a steak like this!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We had a fabulous meal here. Our steak was from Harris Farms and it melted in your mouth. It was a rib steak with such a huge bone that looked like a femur!! Service was great. We went back again and had the prime rib special Sun. to Thurs. Will return

Visited March 2014

Reno, Nevada
“Great chef and quality food”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Staff was extremely friendly, making certain I was satisfied. They knew me by name when I returned for breakfast and dinner the next day. No reason to leave the hotel to dine.

Visited February 2014
Canada
“Delicious surprise”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

This is a pretty large and well laid out restaurant. the evening of a show it gets quite busy, so reserve or you probably won't get in.

We were early so we chose a great table away from the server traffic.

They didn't have a qualified sommelier so I chose from the wine list without much help.

Started with their scallop appetizer. They were done to perfection. Tender, melt in your mouth with a very light and tasty sauce to complement them.

I ordered Osso Bucco. It was a very large portion with a bone full of delicious marrow. It was tender and on a bed of delicious risotto. It was tender and tasty.

For desert we shared a refreshing and tart lemon tart in a martini glass. A perfect pallet cleanser to a delicious meal.

I would reccomend this restaurant if you are in the area.

• Visited February 2014
“Great food & service”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

This was my first visit to The Steakhouse @ Aguacaliente casino. The service was great, our food was served at a timely manner. Our server for the night was Jaime which I recommend due to his excellent service. Overall excellent dining experience I will be back soon.

• Visited February 2014
Palm Desert, California
“Dinner Before Concert”
Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

3 of us went to dinner here before concert. Reservation was for 6.30. I was early 6.10 and was told I was too early and had to wait. 6.20 my friends arrived and they where told we could not be seated until 6.30. At 6.30 all 3 of us went to front desk and the girl asked if she could help us. I had not moved from the front in over 20 minutes and she did not even know who I was. I told her we were here for our 6.30 reservation. When we were seated the waitress asked for our drink order. 30 minutes later 1 drink was served 5 minutes later I flagged down the waitress and asked if my drink was ready. Our dinner took over an hour before it came to our table. My prime rib and baked potato was cold. I ordered it rare and it was rare. When I told the waitress mine wad cold she offered to take it back .i did not want my dinner reheated as my prime rib would no longer be rare plus who know how long before I could get it back.My friend ordered a streak and hers was cold as well. The other dinner was served hot. Very disappointed with the service and meal. For the prices I expected a lot better from them. Will not go back.

Visited January 2014