Review of Beach Dunes Estate

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Chelsea11...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Horrifying Wedding Planning Experience ”
Reviewed 30 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

I booked another DLE property at for my wedding in July of 2017 - more than 8 months before my special day. I flew from the east coast to view a lovely DLE property for my wedding event. Initially, all was well as my planners as I made a substantial payment to DLE, (as required), and earnestly began full wedding plans for a Palm Springs weekend wedding. Then, approximately three months before my wedding date, I was suddenly told by a DLE management rep, that I could no longer proceed with my wedding plans and reservation at their site. By this time, wedding invitations were designed - bearing the rental property name at DLE - and many of my guests were planing to fly to the DLE site from the east coast and other distant places. Although I expressed my grave concerns about the substantial disruption in my wedding plans caused by DLE’s belated withdrawal of the planned wedding site, DLE’s management seemed aloof, insensitive and very slow to respond. Eventually, DLE’s management indicated that they would arrange for my wedding to be held at another of their nearby rental site — Beach Dunes Estate. Nevertheless, the nightmare continued when my planners traveled out to Palm Springs to view this, only to be refused entry! After my numerous attempts to communicate with DLE to resolve this escalating crisis, DLE offered no reasonable resolution. Finally, my attorney forwarded a stern claim letter after which I received only a refund of my substantial deposit and nothing more. This humiliating nightmare continued when I later discovered that the wedding sites that were withdrawn from me at DLE, were still listed as available on rental sites like this one - on the same dates and locations previously reserved for my wedding. This has been a very costly, highly stressful and humiliating experience that I have experienced while simply attempting to plan a wedding at a DLE rental site. Beware, as they are capable of throwing a wrench in your plans at the last minute.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing